Apis - False Warn Report- Denied

bosster

Your In-game: Donnie Dicko

The admin's name in-game:

Apis

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

I do not know it (assuming it's just [GL] Apis)

What warning did you receive:

LTARP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

60203863_DesktopScreenshot2021_09.29-16_01_17.50_LI.jpg.1766c903d5767b40ac98573a7b06a30c.jpg

Why do you think this warn was false:

I understand that the rule was broken but considering my situation I do not believe it was LTARP. I did not return at all that day and only returned just today. Logs should back up what I am saying if it's possible to view the join and leave logs.

Any extra information:

Just now, MiniEpic said:

-Support

You legit just said you broke the rule which means its not false? 

Also if it was day ago I do not think theres be any leave or join logs from that day.

Well technically I left the roleplay situation, but I did not leave and immediately join back. I genuinely had to go at that moment and did not return until today.

-Support
-Doesn't matter if you did not join back, LTARP literally stands for Leave to Avoid Roleplay. No where does it say and then joined back.
-You admitted it yourself you broke the rules

Edited by Lime King

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

32 minutes ago, Lime King said:

-Support
-Doesn't matter if you did not join back, LTARP literally stands for Leave to Avoid Roleplay. No where does it say and then joined back.

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

3 hours ago, Lime King said:

-Support

"To Avoid Roleplay" so in other words to "get around" having to roleplay. Would that not mean that someone leaves the server and joins back just to get out of that one situation? The rules don't really say much about that grey line, but considering I did not join back immediately or even a few hours later, I believe I did not deserve the warn.

2 minutes ago, Pillow said:

tbh im suprised you werent banned for it, LTARP is a bannable offense according to the staff handbook :c

it doesnt matter how long you were gone for, your logic hurts my brain

Might be too much for your little brain to handle then because my excuse is within reason. I'm not going to throw hypotheticals to try to justify me leaving. I am stating the circumstance I was in and why I believe this warn should be excused. I did not leave to purposely avoid the roleplay, I had to travel away from home. 

1 hour ago, bosster said:

Might be too much for your little brain to handle then because my excuse is within reason. I'm not going to throw hypotheticals to try to justify me leaving. I am stating the circumstance I was in and why I believe this warn should be excused. I did not leave to purposely avoid the roleplay, I had to travel away from home. 

-Support
-Your workaround does not work. The warn is valid

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

19 hours ago, Lime King said:

-Support

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

• Head Admin
On 9/30/2021 at 2:06 AM, bosster said:

"To Avoid Roleplay" so in other words to "get around" having to roleplay. Would that not mean that someone leaves the server and joins back just to get out of that one situation? The rules don't really say much about that grey line, but considering I did not join back immediately or even a few hours later, I believe I did not deserve the warn.

people LTARP/LTAP and go and do other things to cool off or just to ignore what has just happened the warn is not false so its a -support from me 

Signature.png

$500+ Donator