Forum Post Clarifications - SCP-RP Format Changes (I think this is where it goes) [Completed]

Pills

What are you suggesting? - A change as shown below

------------------------------------------ Utility/Research  Job $20 Extra

Can only spawn in LCZ areas (e.g Research bunks, Medbay, Maintenance Bunks).

People on the CC are considered the equivalent to  Junior Research, Junior Maintenance, or a Resident Medic unless the person on the job has a rank in Research, Medical, or Maintenance.

----------------------------------------- Popular Add-ons

Gravity Gun or Camera (Can only be bought for Utility) -  $20

Flashlight/Maglight  (Can only chose one of the two) -  $20 

Smoke Grenade, Frag Grenade, and Flashbang (Only 1 of each grenade may be bought) -  $20 

----------------------------------------- Restricted Weapons

Include Weapons (CSGO knives, stiletto knife, etc) are allowed. Additionally anything not found on the list are not allowed.

How would this change better the server? - Provide clarification to the SCP-RP changes

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - This might possibly not be what SMT want. Such as only one grenade total instead of 1 grenade of each.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - SCP-RP CC Owners/Anyone buying anything for SCP-RP CCs

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - 

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

+support

Its a nice change all around, though if i get flashed by every CC on the server, I am going to commit a fucking warcrime.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

On 10/22/2021 at 1:59 PM, islandtoad said:

+support looks cool and was surprised when I saw 0 replies

+ Support 

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• 2 months later...