SCP-2191-1 Self Breach MOTD amendment - Accepted [Completed]

Mattie

At the moment the rules for breaching as 2191-1 are as follows:

1. SCP-2191-1's self breaching process can be stopped by feeding him 2 Class D personnel.

2. SCP-2191-1  must advert four warnings over a period of 15 minutes. Example: SCP-2191-1 requires 2 Class-D! (0/4)

3. SCP-2191-1  must advert in 50% increments every minute for 5 minutes for its main Containment Door.

4. SCP-2191-1 must advert in 50% increments every minute for 2 minutes for the outer door.

5. Maintenance personnel must fix the doors if they are broken open, or damaged.

Rules 1,4 and 5 are fine but rules 2 and 3 are needlessly confusing and make no sense.

What are you suggesting? - I suggest changing the wording of rule 2 to the following:

SCP-2191-1 must advert three warnings over a period of 15 minutes that it requires 2 Class-D. Example: SCP-2191-1 requires Class-D! (0/3).

This brings it inline with the other scps which require an advert every 5 minutes.

Currently under rule 3 anyone breaching the main CC door as 2191-1 would have to advert every minute at 50% intervals for 5 minutes totalling to a 250% breach before breaking the door. I suggest ammending rule 3 to the following:

SCP-2191-1 must advert in 20% increments every minute for its main containment door.

How would this change better the server? - I  realise that these changes are minor and arbitrary as the original rules where most likely written mistakenly but i think it's important to make sure the motd is as clear as possible to streamline Self breaches.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - as far as i can tell this wouldn't negatively affect anyone and only stands to benefit the server.

Edited by Mattie
  • Like 1

May or May Not Be Real

+support

Wouldn't negatively affect anyone and shouldn't take too much work on staff's part to do. Clarity in the MOTD is important, and this would add to that.

Current:

A new story rises from the ashes

Former:

MTF Nu-7 SFTO & 2LT | D5 PVT | CI PFC | Moderator

2 hours ago, FBI-01 said:

+support

Wouldn't negatively affect anyone and shouldn't take too much work on staff's part to do. Clarity in the MOTD is important, and this would add to that.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...