MOTD Update - CI callouts , Strip, Binds in general. - Denied

Grеg

-Support

As other people are saying, this is a semi-serious RP server, with that said, while I get that other people dislike these binds then you really don't have to read them, they get the message across and they're fun to do, if you have a big problem with it then tell HCMD about it and ask them to change it (although I really doubt they'd change it)

6 hours ago, Gensec Colt said:

-Support

As other people are saying, this is a semi-serious RP server, with that said, while I get that other people dislike these binds then you really don't have to read them, they get the message across and they're fun to do, if you have a big problem with it then tell HCMD about it and ask them to change it (although I really doubt they'd change it)

already said I'm going to do that

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

On 9/18/2021 at 10:18 PM, islandtoad said:

-support

This is up to command of the person's branch to deal with not a server wide rule.

As stated by multiple users, the environment in which we try to follow within our server is based on a more relaxed "semi-serious" Roleplay experience. This is not an excuse for players to run off saying ridiculous adverts, but it is a reason why we allow our players to express themselves. 

I do not intend on making this a server wide rule BUT I will say that if any High command or Site Admin feels within their branch that players are ruining the roleplay experience of other players on our server, then I see no reason why they cannot punish said players in the form of Strikes, demotions etc etc

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/20/2021 at 8:10 AM, Dang said:

+ support

- Its absolutely unnecessary to add these silly and disturbing comments in advertisement binds. Quite simply the rule should be if you don't use the correct info within the advert it wont be valid. 

I 100% agree. It's "Semi-Serious" but that's still SEMI Serious. This is just kinda, not even close to a quarter serious.

• Like 1

-Support
I think its just an ironic way to make an advert
It doesnt change RP gameplay at all

Edited by Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE
  • Dislike 1

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

12 minutes ago, Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE said:

-Support
I think its just an ironic way to make an advert
It doesnt change RP gameplay at all

Having someone say “Uwu the cwahos inwywuwjgrwebcyw iw hewre bwewtewer cwal cwode bwack” is semi serious to you?

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe