• No, (Explain)

Rank You are Applying For: CPT

In-Game Name:  LT Locus 1L35

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90992581

Current Rank: LT

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1.5 Months

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 7

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe I should be promoted as I have been a LT for 1.5 months and have gotten experiences good and bad within the PDLC team. I wish to get CPT as I believe I can be more helpful if I am a captain. I also believe that I can help out other players on the server in a more effective way by going up to this rank. I have shown I am able to get on to LT at all times of the day when needed and I have shown that I am contactable via discord nearly 24/7 for all officers. I also believe that if I get CPT I can also help the future LT's out and help get people hyped to apply for LT when they meet the requirements. I also wish to be promoted as I believe that I have proven my self to most of the community to be a serious but fair PDLC member. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

16 hours ago, [GL] Locus said:

Rank You are Applying For: CPT

In-Game Name:  LT Locus 1L35

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90992581

Current Rank: LT

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1.5 Months

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 7

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe I should be promoted as I have been a LT for 1.5 months and have gotten experiences good and bad within the PDLC team. I wish to get CPT as I believe I can be more helpful if I am a captain. I also believe that I can help out other players on the server in a more effective way by going up to this rank. I have shown I am able to get on to LT at all times of the day when needed and I have shown that I am contactable via discord nearly 24/7 for all officers. I also believe that if I get CPT I can also help the future LT's out and help get people hyped to apply for LT when they meet the requirements. I also wish to be promoted as I believe that I have proven my self to most of the community to be a serious but fair PDLC member. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

+Support

Nice

Good at RP

Funny

Good Luck!

Current: Resigned 

Former: SCU Low Command (LT) - SRT LCPL - DOC PROB COPD Low Command (CPT) FBI Low Command (DAD) - Moderator (PRP)

-Orin 

On 9/16/2021 at 5:42 AM, robertomanjini said:

YES YES YES YES YES YES

+support

+good guy

+active

+honestly chill guy

+always is out for other and is willing to help

+i honestly see him pretty fit

-support

he said i was not his fav CPL 😞

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

15 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

Your a good guy and all Locus

Your not just active enough in my opinion. 

Your very active on DS but I haven't seen you much on PD.

LT Mars 1L61 SCU SSGT Mars 1R61

EMR Mars 8828 SRT PFC Mars 1S61 Former Military RP Navy CMDR Form | Former Moderator | PRP Platinum Donator

unknown.png

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• Vice locked this topic