bosster's report 9/14/2021 (another)- Accepted

bosster

Your in game name: bosster bin laggin

The player's in game name: POL PSPCT Scoob

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:88926876

What did the player do: Pulled out weapon while being mugged (FearRP)

Evidence (required): 

https://streamable.com/54m2r0

What do you believe should happen to the player: Formal warning as he does have a week on the server

Any extra information: The last video is a bit iffy but I would like to hear your opinions

Scoob's Side of the story
So basically I seen this guy pointing a gun towards me so I got out of my car and in my screen I already had my gun out holstered and I explained this to @BruceyBoyoAnd he gave me a verbal warning and this guy has a grudge out against me trying to push for a warn when it was a simple misunderstanding. the grudge is for pulling him over while on PD and mugging him in RP

Ps. that's why I never said hey sorry didn't see an advert or something like that or put my gun away I know the rules and know what fear rp is but as I said on my screen I had my gun out and holstered that is why I opened fire on this guy 
(Also guy is very mingey and likes to rush people with his riot shield as shown in this video) https://streamable.com/viyrfh
(His video/POV) 

Edited by .Scoob

-support

from what I hear this was handled in-game and the staff member decided to give the player a verbal warning. If you feel the staff member did his job wrong please make a staff report against him. 

But I do say he should’ve been warned from what i’ve seen. But the staff member gave him a verbal warning. 

Edited by Chief_

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-Support

Handled in Game

Made a fucky wucky

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss