Pure’s Event team applicationAccepted

Pure

In-Game Name:Pure

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:0:531763929

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Bronze

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 2 weeks (almost 3)

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: Nu7 2LT, SEC OFC, JM, RM

What is your timezone?: CDT (central daylight time)

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8/10 I’ve gained more knowledge since the last time I applied 

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No

How Active are you? (1/10): I’d say 7/10 (not so good during the week but weekends I’m on 24 hours either playing or AFK)

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): 0 ( Not home at the moment of applying)

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: Im very active throughout the day 24 hours on weekends either AFK or playing. The main reason I want to join Event team is to help and create PT’s for my fellow Nu7 since we are gonna try doing weekly PT’s I at least want to do them some good since we rarely have PT’s so having Event Team would really help me out and them as well I’m sure it would make them happy. Another reason I should be an Event team member is I love helping out and I see events that ET host and it makes me smile so I want to host them in hoping to make others smile or even give them a challenge I even have a few ideas in mind for events. I’ve seen what Event team does and it honestly excites me I was hesitant to join before because I had really no reason to join but now I want to and hope I do get in not for me but the others in Nu7 and others of course who need help with PT’s (also as I’m being supervised by a ETM of course)

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): (small event idea) an idea where 3008( me and other ET) roam the facility acting friendly then one of the 3008’s will turn off the power and all 3008’s would become hostile though flashlights will make us run away tho since I don’t really want anyone getting made we would just severely damage them(tho small idea more could be added to it)

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: 999 he’s a good slime(:

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

- Nothing is overly wrong with application
- Has a good amount of hours on the server. 

- Have't seen but this is due to timezone differences.

- Event Idea is somewhat lacking in depth and functionality.

What overly concerns me is that you said the primary reason you wish to join ET is purely for the benefit of your branch for PT purposes and is the reason you got the motivation to apply. While its not the only reason you stated you did say it was the main reason. While in the 2nd half of your explanation was good and redeemed this its left me unsure on if you will focus on Pts for your branch more than events for the server. 

Overall, -Neutral 

Edited by Train Overlord

Nothing special here, move on.

9 hours ago, Train Overlord said:

What overly concerns me is that you said the primary reason you wish to join ET is purely for the benefit of your branch for PT purposes and is the reason you got the motivation to apply. While its not the only reason you stated you did say it was the main reason. While in the 2nd half of your explanation was good and redeemed this its left me unsure on if you will focus on Pts for your branch more than events for the server. 

Overall, -Neutral 

11 hours ago, Train Overlord said:

Overall, -Neutral 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||