• yes
    • no

in-game name: Reddington

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11702327

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Vice Sovereign Protector/Vice Commander

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: 6 Weeks, https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/534786665

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: So i have watched all of the movies and many episodes form the series, as well as i know some of the lore from the comics. Im best with IQ and RG lore after having read through the Wiki on them, but if i am needed to know something in particular then i can read up on it at any time

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: There is a couple of reasons why i want to become a gamemaster,  the first reason to why i want to become a Gamemaser is that i want to be able to build sims specialized for my Royal Guards as most of the SIMs we do are blaster combat SIMs while Royal Guard specializes in Saber Combat. Another reason to why i wish to become a Gamemaster is that almost everyday i see Gamemaster tickets that sit up for too long, and i want to help out more so that the players dont have to wait too long for their tickets to be taken. I also wish to be able to host events as i have multiple ideas for event that could turn out great. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: Well i am a Senior Moderator wich in my mind makes me truested but on top of that i have put a lot of time and effort into the server.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I know the basics like how to color someone or materialize and things like that, but there are some grey spots where i am not to sure how it works

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I have a little experience but its been a while since i have hosted an event and i could certainly do with some mentoring, but i know that as a Gamemaster you should make sure to host events regularly so that the servers players have fun and dont get bored, as well as host SIMs, the main goal is to entertain the playerbase and to make sure that they are havingfun on the server. 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

On-Ship:

An ISB Agent brings lands in MHB, he has brought a captured rebel droid and a captured Jedi to the ship. The droid and the rebel got captured in a recent battle and will need interregation and hacking to find possible intel that could benefit the empire. Then right before entering the brig, the droid deploys a lightsaber to the captured jedi. The jedi cuts his binds with the saber and rushes off towards bridge. At this time three rebel ships hyperspaces into our airspace and starts the attack. 

Off-Ship:

An ISB agent enters the ISD with a weapons manufacturer who claims to know of a hidden facility that produces weapons and ships for the rebel alliance. According to the weapons dealer the hidden rebel facility is based on the planet Endor. First a scout team will be sent down to the planet find out if the arms dealer is speaking with truth. When the scout team confirms that the facility is at the location that the Weapons Manufactuerer informed about, then the rest of the ISDs tropps will be sent in to destroy the facility. The facility manager will be captured and questioned for any other facilities that the rebels may have. 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): 

• To give to Myself:

!give ^ rw_sw_m45

• To give to the persone you looking at:

!give @ rw_sw_m45

• To give multiple people:

!give Event rw_sw_m45

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):

• To Model Myself:

!model ^ models/player/swbf_imperial_isb_agentv2/swbf_imperial_isb_agentv2.mdl

• To model someone im looking at:

!model models/player/hydro/linnea/swbf_rebel_soldiermagma_linnea/swbf_rebel_soldiermagma_linnea.mdl

• To model multiple people:

!model Event models/player/hydro/linnea/swbf_rebel_soldiermagma_linnea/swbf_rebel_soldiermagma_linnea.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Edited by Reddington

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn and the only High Sovereign ever

457598046_gifgit(2).gif.5e63b70d588d20f44f10999c710e83e0.gif

Big +Support

+ A senior moderator (trustworthy+mature)

+ Very active

+ We need more GameMasters

+ Well known in the community for all the good reasons

Mr. Reddington i cant wait to see which events you got planned for us! I know you would make an amazing GM, cant wait to experience  them. Goodluck!

• Thanks 1

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

1 hour ago, 501st JTL 3010 CPT Gustav said:

Big +Support

+ Very active

+ Good event ideas

• Like 1

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

2 hours ago, 501st JTL 3010 CPT Gustav said:

Big +Support

+ Very active

Mr. Reddington i cant wait to see which events you got planned for us! I know you would make an amazing GM, cant wait to experience  them. Goodluck!

• Like 1

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

13 hours ago, 501st JTL 3010 CPT Gustav said:

Big +Support

+ Very active

is a pretty sick lad and good person too 

hope u get it 

Ex-Sovereign Kile Hannad / Julien 

13 hours ago, 501st JTL 3010 CPT Gustav said:

Big +Support

+ Very active

Red is a great dude, 100% deserves this.

The Grand Inquisitor Vertigo 

First Field Commander 

Former Purge Senior Commander 

darth vader GIF by Upamanyu Bhattacharyya

15 hours ago, 501st JTL 3010 CPT Gustav said:

Big +Support

+ Very active

On 9/9/2021 at 3:04 PM, 501st JTL 3010 CPT Gustav said:

Big +Support

+ Very active

+Support
Very nice and active guy

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png