A Generations End (my global goodbye)

STONKSMAN

i regret to inform you all, maybe some of you are happy maybe some are sad, i guess i will never know
this is my resignition, once and for all, my GLOBAL resignition, i resigned from staff because i felt unwelcome, because i was part of the "inner circle" i just felt like people had a certain hate towards myself.

ever since then, i have felt the same, i have been made to feel like i am unliked, unwelcome and a horrible person, people have insulted me, bullied me, and treat me like that of the dirt you walk upon. but this isnt the reason im leaving, im leaving because im at a stalemate with everything, i used to be command in maintenance, but i was removed for a reason, a very small reason, what reason you ask? "standing on wardens only catwalk"

yup, and ever since then, i made my way back to ME, 1 rank away from maintenance command, i applied 3-4times, all of which were denied, i was told i was welcome to maintenance command by high command themselfs, and yet i was denied time and time again, i applied for RRH twice, i had 0-supports and yet over 20 +supports, but get this, i was denied both times.

i have nothing going for me on this server any longer, im running out of friends because all the good people are resigning, so i mean, if you cannot beat them, join them.

heres the people i love, if your not on here then i probably just forgot as im tired, or maybe you arent welcome on my friends list, who knows...

-dumptruck you were my bestest of friends, my most loyal and respected friend, you never did me dirty, you were always there for me and you were fun to be with all the time, no matter how higher in rank then me you were, you never rubbed it in my face or abused your rank, for this, i love ya man! im gonna miss you the most.

-aussie the same as dumptruck, one of my best friends, one of the funniest guys i know, you were always respectful and kind, you made me feel welcome, and when i had my down times, while i thought nothing of it, you thought everything of it, you cared for me and helped me, for this i love you! im gonna miss you too.

-spring sometimes i had my bad feelings about you, but that was when i was being annoying haha, you are a great guy with great aspirations, goodbye friend

-soul i love you minge, you will be missed man, my little nu7 buddy, i wasted your time twice, im gonna miss ya.

-luxxy i know you aint gonna read this, but you are always welcome to me, anyone who disrespects you, disrespects me, your a minge, and everything else but hell, you were great to be around

-igneous the first thing i did on the server was rdm you while i was level 3, thank you for not punishing me back then ❤️ ill miss you

-coltable yeah i know, i make changes alot, hope you see this, you are a chill guy, i know you dont like me but hey, i like you man

-rang another one who wont see this, but one of my closest friends nontheless love ya buddy

-zeeptin?! i know he aint gonna see this, so ima call him a minge while i have the chance, zeeptin, you sir are a minge

-jintao my mentee as staff, gonna miss you!

-shinspin, god damn you speedrunning mainteanance command, good luck buddy, your a great guy im gonna miss you

-jack s i know we had our differences but, your a good man, sorry for what i did ❤️

-jack weeb you are one of the most respectable people i know, godspeed

-sparkle my little pony nerd, get good at being lcz manager nerd, ill miss you

-loaf you are a great man with great goals, stick to them buddy, im gonna miss you, goodluck with maintenance and congrats on your promo

-pills now you, are a true friend, i will miss you, have fun ❤️

-evan you will be missed, lotta love for my buddy, goodluck ❤️ 

-JasonG lil man, big man, medium man, resigned man, goodbye friend

-styx, my little femboy friend, or so i think i dunno if you are actually a femboy or not, goodluck minge

-ShadowPL your a mute, nuff said, joking lol one of my fav mutes love ya man

-nenea we had some VERY weird convorsations considering your a mute, i wish i could have heard you speak once before i left but, wishes dont come true, godspeed naenae ❤️

-rookieblue well well well, if it isnt the rookie himself, ill miss doing staff interviews with you, they were fun 😞  goodbye rooks

-rektify YOU FUCKING MINGE, told you i would go before you did, nerd, im gonna miss you a shit ton man!

-skela, buff man, works out way too much, goodbye skelps

-hoovy, i know you werent fond of me because of the joke but.... what do you call a dog with no legs?

-warren talos, shut up lol, goodbye buddy 😧

-consario ill miss you man, you were close to me believe it or not, i know i RDMd you 90% of the time we met, but hey, all fun and games isnt it? godspeed man, ill miss you

-moonrose, my little moon and rose, goodbye lovely, keep in touch please...

-goodman, i guess you always were the best admin huh? godspeed brother ❤️

-georgie your a minge. point said, ill miss you

and heres an unexpected one

-bloodstream/ZJ/Zombie jamoree, yeah, you cheated once, then alted, but since nobody said it, i will... you were a great guy, you only cheated once, but you came back positive, no cheating and a friendly attitude, you helped me alot, you made me laugh and smile, ill miss you even though most wont, i know ima get hate for this, but in my eyes, your a good man...

i know this was long, but there are so many more i would love to mention, i know i might have forgot alot of people but im running outta room to type, this is goodbye, forever.

"The size of the man matters not, big or small, every man falls just as fast as the other"

"in the end, we only regret the chances we didnt take"

godspeed to those who were with me till the end

STONKSMAN#1304 is my discord, keep in touch if your a friend

Im never forgotten remember this, i may fall, but bitch i render bliss.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Sad 2
  • Gaminglight Love 4

RETIRED

In all honesty. I always thought you were a great person, you were awesome to be around and i'll always be ready to accept you back if you choose to come back. 

You were one of my favorite people to talk to and always held a great attitude. 

Stay safe man, much love

-Consario

PS: Contact me anytime you wish. i'm free man

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Consario said:

In all honesty. I always thought you were a great person, you were awesome to be around and i'll always be ready to accept you back if you choose to come back. 

Stay safe man, much love

-Consario

i love you man, godspeed ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

RETIRED

Stonks… I can’t believe it finally happened, I’m going to miss you so much, the server will never be the same without you, I hope that life for me you and your family will get better over time… honestly IM SAD THAT YOUR RESIGNING WHY AHHHHHH SO MANY COOL PEOPLE ARE RESIGNING, I’ll miss you man, God speed

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

2 minutes ago, GL Nerd said:

Stonks… I can’t believe it finally happened, I’m going to miss you so much, the server will never be the same without you, I hope that life for me you and your family will get better over time… honestly IM SAD THAT YOUR RESIGNING WHY AHHHHHH SO MANY COOL PEOPLE ARE RESIGNING, I’ll miss you man, God speed

godspeed aus, im gonna miss you THE MOST out of everyone, im sorry it came to this... love you man, please stay in contact with me forever dude.

3 minutes ago, russianweeb69 said:

Stonks i just want to say you were an amazing guy and im sad about what happened to you i hope you have fun and good luck on your future

Please return one day

"Please return one day"   sometimes, wishes dont come true, this is one of those times sadly... i dont think i will come back here, maybe once or twice every now and then to minge for a little on d class or something, but i wont be coming back, this is a promise... godspeed

RETIRED

32 minutes ago, STONKSMAN said:

-hoovy, i know you werent fond of me because of the joke but.... what do you call a dog with no legs?

ive still not been able to find out what you call a dog with no legs.. 😩

• Sad 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

Goodbye Stonksman, i'll miss you.

You were a great friend, and goodluck on what you're gonna do in the future. ❤️

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

1 hour ago, Consario said:

Stay safe man, much love

-Consario

Good  bye hope you have a good time ahead of your self

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

2 minutes ago, styx said:

You will be missed England man

god save the queen

2 hours ago, FusionThunder said:

You didn’t have to pull the trigger on this one 😞 

Sorry to see you go man. I know we didnt have many interactions but I always did and always will consider you a funny man

Best of luck to your future endeavors 

thanks alot, sorry, its a feathered trigger, must have forgot to replace it, my bad

• Like 1

RETIRED

I doubt you know who I am, but you were one of the first few people I saw on the server when I joined over a year ago. Watching you kill Gensec on your Stonksman CC is what made be really want to stay on the server. The difference between an error and a mistake is anyone can make an error, an error only becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it. I feel command have made a couple of mistakes with you in the past and I am sorry you had to leave in this way. If it makes you feel any better I was in Stormtroopers for a year on ImpRP, made it to VCMDR once but was demoted while I was on LOA, probably because they had other people able to become command and could replace me without many issues with the battalion.

I've gotten off topic, I just want to say if you ever decide to play on the server again D-Class will welcome you with open arms.

818260472_GoodbyeStonksman.PNG.0a21ea8dea7707f34736896c56ce74c4.PNG

-Sincerely, Ender/Dagger

Edited by Dagger

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

23 minutes ago, Dagger said:

I doubt you know who I am, but you were one of the first few people I saw on the server when I joined over a year ago. Watching you kill Gensec on your Stonksman CC is what made be really want to stay on the server. The difference between an error and a mistake is anyone can make an error, an error only becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it. I feel command have made a couple of mistakes with you in the past and I am sorry you had to leave in this way. If it makes you feel any better I was in Stormtroopers for a year on ImpRP, made it to VCMDR once but was demoted while I was on LOA, probably because they had other people able to become command and could replace me without many issues with the battalion.

I've gotten off topic, I just want to say if you ever decide to play on the server again D-Class will welcome you with open arms.

818260472_GoodbyeStonksman.PNG.0a21ea8dea7707f34736896c56ce74c4.PNG

-Sincerely, Ender/Dagger

this is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen

RETIRED

Salute GIF by CBS

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet