Sourg - Staff Report- Accepted

Vader

Your In-Game Name: SCO19 PC Chrotix TRJ44

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62299553

Staff member's In-Game Name: Sourg / Bappo SGT Sourg

What did they do? So we raided the "Bappo HQ" Base  (while being on gov) and Sourg was there with the "King of Kings (LVL 90+) Job. His name was Bappo SGT Sourg at that moment. So keep in mind, he is in the same family that we were raiding. The fading door got opened and he ran in during a RP Situation (what you shouldnt be doing) and i tried killing him with my Barret. I hit SWAT TL Techy because of the big hitbox. While he was in the Base he switched job to Administration and changed his RP name to "Sourg"(which you can see in the Clip at the End exactly) while in a active situation. After almost all gov was gone Sourg was still on Administration and was cloaked infront of the Bappo base with the player "Bappo Crack Rock" and told me to leave. He said that all gov has to leave after 15 Minutes(which you can see in the 2nd clip at the beginning), which isnt even a rule. So he was bias and tried getting gov away from his family's Base. I never died at that raid. So he took his family members Tickets during the raid (Crack rocks sit). So he was being Bias. I told him im that I will be report him on the forums and his response was "I was on staff for the last 10 Minutes..". I got video below. Btw in that first clip u can see at the beginning that it was Sourg. So i dont understand why he ran in..

Evidence (REQUIRED): This Clip is when he ran the base during an active situation and switched job to administration during the time. https://streamable.com/9syabn (it has no audio) And this clip here is when he told me to leave and that theres is a "15 Minute Rule". https://streamable.com/7chimz

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? What every SMT feels like. Probably a Strike or any other Punishment.

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

+Support

This is very dustructive to the trust between staff and normal players. Not only did they get on staff to handle a situation they were previously involved in, they took their family members sit. Staff members should not be getting involved in general with their family members when it comes to administrating, let alone involve themself (directly) in a situation they were involved in. It allows for very evident and as seen in this video bias. Staff member should be punished accordingly.

Nothing personal Sourg, I am Bappo as well, but this isn't acceptable.

"5). Do not deal with sits involving yourself or your friends to avoid potential bias issue. In these instances you are required to have an uninvolved staff member take the sit, or file a player report."

and for the other violation I saw, I couldn't find where it says specifically not to adminstrate a sit that is in regard to the situation you were previously engaged in. But it has been made clear that is a rule even if not specifically stated.

Will change opinion depending on @Sourg response

Edited by James_

~Neutral

will edit when Sourg tells his side of the story.

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

+Support

From these clips alone, you can see him run into an active situation which he is allowed to do and you tried killed him for it. However as soon as he ran in and, (presumably) died and then hopped on staff, that's just a clear misuse of your powers at that given time. He then further extended his power when he adverted that after 15 minutes you had to leave which is false, you can stay as long as you need to accomplish your goal. Furthermore, with your side of the story above it says that he flew over there and told you all to leave and he took his family members tickets. That is just a clear show of admin abuse and biasness. @SourgGonna need your side to show any more judgement. 

Answer is subject to change after Sourg explains his side of the story

• Like 2

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

So when I ran In I got killed by @Apis. At spawn I switch to admin cause there was a sit and I was not in a active RP situation. I took that sit about 7 mins after I switched to admin cause I remember doing two sits before it. Reason that sit was claimed is about 5 sits were stacked up and I did not really check the reporter. You have 15 mins on gov to raid a base and I initially said leave but after checking logs I seen you had about 5 more mins and I left gov alone. Also telling someone you are gonna report them from what I have heard is player diss.20210905011611_1.thumb.jpg.058d85f858c6dce05ed3e93e53387a06.jpg

Edited by Sourg

2 minutes ago, Sourg said:

So when I ran In I got killed by @Apis. At spawn I switch to admin cause there was a sit and I was not in a active RP situation. I took that sit about 7 mins after I switched to admin cause I remember doing two sits before it. Reason that sit was claimed is about 5 sits were stacked up and I did not really check the reporter. You have 15 mins on gov to raid a base and I initially said leave but after checking logs I seen you had about 5 more mins and I left gov alone.20210905011611_1.thumb.jpg.058d85f858c6dce05ed3e93e53387a06.jpg

You should have noticed the situation when you teleported there immediately. You still administrated a sit of not only your family member, but one that you were preivously engaged in (obviously you died during it, and you were there because it might thave been the max time you can raid-- showing that it had still been an active situation since you left.)

Thats all im going to say to maybe clear the confusion Sourg might have had.

+Support

Let me say some things,

First off you shouldn't even be adverting on Staff for police to have time limit to raid something, they can sit there as long as they want until they are all dead. Also that rule is for criminals not government if you have read that rule.

Second off, you shouldn't be intervening with something has relations with your family members. This is in the staff handbook as stated, you can read it for yourself if you would like.

15 minutes ago, Sourg said:

You have 15 mins on gov to raid a base and I initially said leave but after checking logs I seen you

I don't know where you got this from but if this was rule then money silos wouldn't be thing, also i have seen a police raid take 2 hours without staff intervening. 

Third off,  Just to quote something from SMT that was said "The staff job is used to make sure people are not breaking the rules/taking sits, you shouldn't be interacting with players while on the staff job, lets not interrupt RP."

You should have just brought him to a roof and explained what was going on expect for adverting and speaking infront of 3 players a raid.

------------------------

Thank you for understanding, have great night.

• Like 2

minisigforums.webp

• Head Admin
10 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Let me say some things,

First off you shouldn't even be adverting on Staff for police to have time limit to raid something, they can sit there as long as they want until they are all dead. Also that rule is for criminals not government if you have read that rule.

Second off, you shouldn't be intervening with something has relations with your family members. This is in the staff handbook as stated, you can read it for yourself if you would like.

I don't know where you got this from but if this was rule then money silos wouldn't be thing, also i have seen a police raid take 2 hours without staff intervening. 

Third off,  Just to quote something from SMT that was said "The staff job is used to make sure people are not breaking the rules/taking sits, you shouldn't be interacting with players while on the staff job, lets not interrupt RP."

You should have just brought him to a roof and explained what was going on expect for adverting and speaking infront of 3 players a raid.

------------------------

Also since when was "im gonna report you" player diss i have had people say to me im gonna report you and its defo not player diss, player diss is a direct harmful sentence towards someone to hurt there feelings or to be a generally hostile

• Laughing 1

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

20 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Let me say some things,

------------------------

So a pd raid can go on for ever

2 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

can you show me exactly where you saw the 15 minute limit? There is nothing in the MOTD about it, the only rule even close to that is FBI can't be in the same base undercover for more than 15 minutes. 

From what I remember there is a raiding rule you have 15 minutes to accomplish your goal and get out but this rule does not look like it is in the MOTD no longer. This is my mistake and I will read over MOTD tonight again to see if rules have been added/removed. I will take whatever punishment SMT deems necessary in this situation.