Mazgrid's (Partial) Return

Mazgrid

Why hello, Gaminglight PRP community. It's been a few seconds since i've been here on this forum. How do we all do? I can imagine there are a LOT of new faces who do not recognize me. Any of the old-folks who remember me from my veteran-member days of PRP back in 2016-2019, please drop a hello. I might get back into PRP and bring some stuff with it! Good to be back! 🙂

"can i put my balls in yo jaw, balls in yo jaw" -Joe Biden (or something)

9 hours ago, Vader said:

Hi

Why hello, Vader. I've seen you on the forums a lot recently!

2 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Welcome back mazgrid

Hello, king. It's so good to see you are still here with Gaminglight. It's been a journey for sure.

1 hour ago, jackyman21 said:

ay, thanks for your service 

The only service im proud of is my job in food service. I make the best fucking sandwiches 2 days a week bro. Dont even try to compare yo shitty sammies with my godly creations! 😤😤💯

• Gaminglight Love 2

Have we met? My old names were Alex D and Burner

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

13 hours ago, King _ said:

What’s up @Mazgrid it’s good to see u it’s been a while it will be fun to see u on the server again 

Ayy king, whats up dude! Lookin forward to chillin with ya

13 hours ago, Lime King said:

Welcome back! Contact me about coming back to FBI!

Yes, sir. Already done and completed, sir! 🙂

12 hours ago, Asmodeus said:

Have we met? My old names were Alex D and Burner

YES, we have. I remember Alex D. It was closer to when i was leaving to do 'some things' in my lifer, but i remember! 😄

10 hours ago, Pillow said:

@MazgridI remember you I think. My previous name was uncreativedaniel if that helps might be wrong lmao

Henlo RAM muncher. Yes, i do remember you. Good to see old players still active in the server.

9 hours ago, Kipper said:

o.O

^0'w'0^

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 2

I don't know you but I look forward to working with you in the departments we're apart of!

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

Just now, Corky said:

I don't know you but I look forward to working with you in the departments we're apart of!

Hi, thank you!!! I am normally apart of PD supervising younger officers ensuring they are doing their parts right, and teaching new cadets. I am on FBI occasionally too, but we will find out sometime when our paths cross! 🙂

5 hours ago, Max Holland said:

Welcome back 

MAX omg hello! its been a while. good to see you!

4 hours ago, Tactical said:

WHATS GOOD  im new here only been here 6 months but ye good to meet u and welcome back

Ayy waddup tac! I was in your blue pick up yesterday saying hi. You are pretty chill dood. Look forward to working with you.

• 2 weeks later...