Xhilo's Player Report- Accepted

luxarygaming1

Your in game name: Xhilo

The player's in game name: Kyle Kenworth

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:82224273

What did the player do: The player broke NLR

Evidence (required): https://streamable.com/as7m9m

What do you believe should happen to the player: A verbal warn or a jail

Any extra information: I informed him that he was breaking NLR and he argued and didn't leave

• Dislike 2

+Support

clear evidence of NLR violation.

i would like to add, if you take something to the forums the person you are reporting isn't gonna receive a jail or verbal, it'll be a formal 9 times out of 10. in the future just keep this in mind!

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

1 hour ago, Snuts said:

+Support

clear evidence of NLR violation.

i would like to add, if you take something to the forums the person you are reporting isn't gonna receive a jail or verbal, it'll be a formal 9 times out of 10. in the future just keep this in mind!

Indeed you need to realize that if you make a FORMAL report they person you reported will get a FORMAL warning. Just for your information.

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

+ Support

- Clearly breaking NLR

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

+ Support, clear evidence 

Why didn’t you just make a sit in game tho

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor