General Suggestion - Adding PD Back to Surface - Denied

[GL] Fryingpan36

Post name: “General Suggestion - Adding PD Back to Surface”

What are you suggesting? - To add the PD back to Surface 

How would this change better the server? - allow more cover on surface for CI/MTF and add another building for PTs

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  N/A

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -N/A

Note: Would be nice.

+Support

loved going there and pretending to be reception as D-Class. Got shot half the time but fun. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+Support 

if your talking about the police department with a reference to PoilceRP please do
it was fun yo roam it proves PT hosters another thing to do and is just fun.

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

4 hours ago, recon said:

I believe it was removed when either echo 5 was built or when the map changed from site 10 to site 50.

I'm pretty sure it was removed in the map change. And I doubt for any particular reason.
And, I mean, sure. Why not?

+Support

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

-Support

With the map currently at near maxed capacity, if anything were to be added something would have to be removed. I personally don't think PD was an important/rp filled place to warrant something else getting removed for its return. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png