• Yes
    • No

1. Steam Name?: Ashe Fox

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:56569170

3. Roster Name?: AsheFox

4. Current Rank?: CPT 

5. When were you promoted?: August 14th 

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: 8 months

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: Yes

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: Yes

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: Yes

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): I want to become senior command because i want to be able to do more for the branch as a whole. Gensec is my passion, and is my main goal to make gensec a better place on the server. I already show my dedication to gensec by my constant hosting/co-hosting of PT's and off meetings, as well as my consistent wardens tryouts i host every week. I know how to mentor our NCO's and how take any questions or concerns they have and resolve them with maximum efficiency. I also know though how to have fun, and like to play around with our NCO's and enlisted, but know when enough is enough and put my foot down when it goes to far. My activity is also a great reason why i should be picked for this position, as i play almost daily, always available to support gensec and solve any problems that may arise. I also make sure my promotions that i do are always quality, only ever promoting those in gensec who deserve it 100%, never promoting off just activity alone. I am also active as a wardens command member as well, assisting the warden heads with tryouts very often, as well as assisting with their meetings. I am active on the forums as well, always replying to things posted in the security section of the forums, trying my best to give my opinion on peoples applications to help out high command. All of these points show that I am able to take my current responsibilities very well, being able to complete every task im given with 100% efficiency, showing that i am able to take the responsibility of being a MAJ in general security.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: I would cuff him and bring him to bunks. I would then explain to him the rules of how he needs to ask a NCO permission to leave d block, uncuffing him and sending him off with a verbal warning.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: I would cuff him and bring him to bunks, and ask him to come to security off duty lounge in TS. I would then explain that even if he is a NCO he needs a actual reason to continue leaving. I would then issue a strike because he should know better at that point and send him on his way.

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into d block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: I would inform the E-11 that he is not allowed in d block, and that he can not command us. If he ignored my request, I would then contact a E-11 low command member with evidence provided and let them handle the E-11 private.

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: I would take the CPL to bunks, and then ask them to go to security off duty lounge. I would then inform them that they are being promoted to SGT, explaining that with this new rank they have a lot more responsibilites. I would then go over how to make a forums account, explaining the process of how it is made. After finishing that i would link them the NCO guide, and while they read it, explain to them how NCO logs work, and that they can now apply for FTO and sniper. After all of these steps, i would then whitelist them to junior NCO, asking them right after if they would like to be trained for FTO and sniper as well.

• Like 1

The best D class player to ever exist

UwU >:3

Security best branch

Owns: D-3621

+ Support 

Edited by Some minge

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

6 hours ago, Darkfistt said:

+ Support

AsheFox is a hard working and loyal person in security and has done many things in security that either improved it or changed it; Not only that, but they are active.

and is he a funni warden man

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

+Support

Whenever I am on lightweight this guy is active and helping people

~Kachow

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+support
From my little time in security I've seen ashe do the most, not that the others don't, just ashe I think does the most. As well he is one of the more active command members. The answers to the questions are decent. Although you are one of the newer captains I still think you are one of the better options. Also furry gang!

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

On 8/29/2021 at 5:14 AM, Darkfistt said:

+ Support

AsheFox is a hard working and loyal person in security and has done many things in security that either improved it or changed it; Not only that, but they are active.

If he doesnt get MAJ im going to move my ass to a other planet no cap

+support

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

On 8/29/2021 at 5:14 AM, Darkfistt said:

+ Support

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

• Chief_ locked this topic