Romes RRH Application

Rome IFN.GG

In Game Name:  Rome

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:126410407

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst):Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: SM in Nu7 and PVT in CI

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: doesn't matter

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) https://prnt.sc/1qk90s4 I have one warn and it was months ago.

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I see them all the time while i'm running around HCZ either on Nu7, CI, D class or a SCP, they are already quick to act and are always helping where they are needed. I enjoy working alongside them so now I want to be a part of the group. I haven't met one RRH that's been rude or disrespectful. So with the reason i listed i want to be apart of that even more, I cant think of anything thing else at this point that I would rather do outside of Nu7.

Why should we accept you: I would like to say that i'm a very good player but that's not the case, I know a very good amount about the server and play with a multiple players in every branch. Even before joining CI as a RCT most of the active players knew me from Nu7 since I played late at night and fought against them. Aside from the newer SCPs which I'm learning as we speak, I know how to recontain each one of them. Being a SM within Nu7 I have come to learn how to act in a much better fashion than when I first joined the server several months ago, even though it says I have been on the server only 5 weeks. I wish to further my adventure within Site 50 by joining the ranks of the Red Right Hand. I started my time here as Gensec and got up to MSGT before joining Nu7 and getting up to SM, joining RRH is one of the many goals i have set out for me in the future of SCP Rp.

Edited by Rome IFN.GG

MASSSSIVE +support
Rome has been there for me since I joined Nu7 regardless of time of day he and a few others where the people who inspire me to push forward in the server. Plus hes a high rank so it proves he has leading Exp
-Great Person to be around
-Scary at combat (hits alot of shots most would miss)
-Great teacher when it comes to training and helping new people learn the ropes

MTF Nu7 LCPL,SEC CPL,JR

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

+ Support 

Great member of Nu7.

Very active.

Combat experience is on top of the roof (the guy is insane).

Love to work with this individual and he has earned himself the title of ''Vapeman'' for a good reason.

Best of luck with your application!

MTF Nu7 VCMDR Rainbow

-Support

Had too many negative run-ins with this person, ranging from general disrespect towards lower ranking Nu7 members, Security or others to power tripping regarding his position as a Sergeant Major in Nu7.

I might have only witnessed his performance on his "bad days" and I should mention that most of this behaviour has already been reported to the appropriate command, I still believe a role this important and powerful should be given out with care.

Current:           Retired
Ex:                    CI PD || CI RnD SR BIO IOI || SCP-RP Event Team || E11 Major || Administrator

On 8/29/2021 at 9:23 AM, Henessy said:

-Support

Had too many negative run-ins with this person, ranging from general disrespect towards lower ranking Nu7 members, Security or others to power tripping regarding his position as a Sergeant Major in Nu7.

I might have only witnessed his performance on his "bad days" and I should mention that most of this behaviour has already been reported to the appropriate command, I still believe a role this important and powerful should be given out with care.

Have only seen you a couple times but I trust Hennessey

-RRH Guardian Yankee 42

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

On 8/29/2021 at 6:23 AM, Henessy said:

-Support

I know you barely if not at all.

However multiple nu7 vouch for you so I will say

+/-

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

+/- Support [Going to remain Neutral]

-Lots of people saying how hes good in combat

-Hearing about disrespect and power tripping is a VERY bad thing considering this is a Level 5 clearance branch.

-Hearing about how he is a great leader and tutors people about combat.

-He may have improved now.

~Lima 47

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 2 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic