Some Weeb

Should I become a Event Team Member   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Event Team Member

In-Game Name:Some Weeb

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:1:491903989

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff):Platinum / Moderator

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 2 years approaching 3rd 

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: CI FTO/CPL    CI RND Special Agent / FTO 

What is your timezone?: PST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 9 my knowledge has been steadily increasing, however when it comes to basic to advanced lore I am almost completely apt to answer any questions in regards to it. 

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I was a Game-Master / Event Coordinator for Atlas uprising Clone Wars RP. 

How Active are you? (1/10): 8 I get on everyday for a few hours. 

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): 33

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:

Reasons why you should accept me:
Generally I like to keep touch with my creativity which has no bounds. I am very good at coming up with some of the most out there stuff and making it the most interesting thing. I think this is a fantastic mindset for any ET as a straightforward and simple mind will not make it far in a game of creativity and fun. Another reason that may make it enticing to accept me is, I have been in this community for a while thus I know my community very well. I know what event’s people generally like the most and which event will bring home the “bacon” per say and I do this while also considering that I also have a duty to preserve people’s interest in the server by making events. Something I have learned based on my past experience is what kind of event’s are too hard and too easy. While some people’s tastes are different if you have a good mindset, this middleground in getting people interested in your event’s can be very large provided you have a positive mindset something, I would almost say I specialize in. Yet another reason you may find me a good person to be put into the team is, I know the weight of my actions and the scale of power I am dealing with. Compared to some others, I know that as an Event Member it is my duty and job to keep people playing and interested in this server and I know that comes with a heavy responsibility on my shoulders. I feel that being able to acknowledge the power and responsibility you will be dealt is a big thing and one that surprisingly quite a few people neglect. 

Reasons that may draw you into denying this app: 

Over the years I have been playing on this server I have made a grave many mistakes and have instigated the hole I dug myself into to grow deeper. This is self explanatory by the SHEER amount of warnings I have. Another thing that may be brung up is the fact I can be mingy hence my record. One other reason may be I have a tendency to be aggressive or sometimes insulting, before we move into the rebuttal please please please understand that me being rude sometimes is not what it may seem.  I have a little problem with recognizing how I come off sometimes and don’t see how I come off sometimes. 

Rebuttal to why I still should be considered for the Team:

To address the first reason in regards to my warnings I take responsibility for them all and will not try to deflect or downplay the severity. However I can say without doubt that I have changed while still imperfect and am trying to improve and I have proven so by gaining trust to take on the responsibility of staff making sure people follow those same rules I always used to break. I do in no way intend for this to come off as downplaying however the warnings are quite old and I have yet to receive a warn for months on end. Further proving that I am making an effort. I believe the above statement addresses the mingyness in full so that is my explanation. In my address to my rather aggressive side sometimes please take note that I in NO-WAY ever want someone to feel hurt and or bullied. I sometimes fail to register how I sound and come off this often leads to scenarios where people can be like “why does that guy have a stick up his ass” but in reality I don’t. This has to do with my medical history and is slowly but surely being worked on. I can assure anyone that has ever met me like that, I am in no way that kind of person and never seek to hurt someone. With that being said this concludes my rebuttal. 

Conclusion to statement: 

All and all I can see why it may be controversial to accept this however,  I am making an effort and I am not stopping and I will not stop ever. I also want to end this conclusion stating WHY I want to join this is because I feel there can be no greater contribution and proof of change to the community than making the very RP the community thrives off of. I also want to truly help the server grow and I don't think there is any other more productive way of doing that than making killer event’s that truly immerse a player in a secretive site that works to shield the public eye from a universal scale threat, that is the SCP’s.  I also want to join this team because I feel it would give me more room to prove that I am legitimately working towards a brighter future in helping this community. 

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): There are 2 event’s I have in store to share with the community 1 is a standard event and 1 is a mega ( I was told I can get creative and big) 

Standard Event

Event name: Shadow’s of the foundation 

Event Description: New anomalies would start appearing across the site and would appear to be shadow’s just moving around the site with no meaning, Researchers would attempt to start setting on the move research bases in which they would see and learn what kind of threat they were dealing with. Such as are they sentient and dangerous or are they just random shadow’s of the dead. The shadows would then go from being dark figures to fully coloured bodies of deceased doctor’s of the old foundation. The foundation is widely considered to be the better person than the newer foundation. The SCP’s would start going over several life cycles of different individuals before going as they  once were black. 

How the event would be carried out: 

Actors: 4 

Shadow creatures: 3 - Creatures would be coloured with a black material and walk around the site with no sense of direction however once the foundation was aware of their presence would quickly become modeled into deceased foundation personnel.

Scientist: 1 - Name: Dr: Lucifer - Backstory: Dr:Lucifer was  a long time member of the foundation he’s been around for quite the time and his role would be identifying the deceased scientist’s the shadow’s would take form of. 

Mega Event Idea ( this was a voluntary addition that I wanted to add) 

Event Name: The Devourer of world’s 

Event Description: This event would take place at first by Mobile Task force TAU-1 Arriving at the site in transport SCP-2317 the SCP or rather the door to the SCP itself would be taken to the Research Laboratory. TAU-1 would inform Research personnel that the time to perform 220-Calabasas would be neigh.  1 Scientist along with the disguised D class Doctor Anderson would then take two Gensec personnel. The Scientist would be designated “The Celebrant” and the disguised Dr.Anderson would be referred to as “The Assistant”. Once they enter the portal they would have a few resources. 1 live chicken, 500cc’s of holy water and a one kiloton Nuclear bomb. The Celebrant would then recite the following “ 7 ring’s, 7 seal’s, 7 thrones for the scarlet king!” As the Assistant would kill the chicken and then mix it’s blood with the holy water then begin to sprinkle the mixture all over the ground. Following this the ground would begin to shake. 1 Researcher Dr:Anderson would burst through the door. “The Devourer It’s Free!” The site would begin an immediate change to code red and all Mobile Task forces and Researchers would be ordered to the surface to begin setting up FOBs. The ground would begin to shake more and eventually 4 actor’s dubbed GOI’s would enter the scene. The Devourer would rise and immediately begin attacking MTF and Researcher’s unaffected by any effort to destroy it. Following this Code Ragnarok would be put into effect as all CI and GOI agree to a cease fire to focus on the devourer. Efforts would be in vein as the devourer would be too powerful then an XK-Class end of the world scenario would be declared as the [REDACTED] Task force’s would be ordered to take the most important SCP’s and transport them to a different Dimension where the SCP foundation was still not destroyed. The Dimension the foundation we knew would then be destroyed  the dimension we are in is UNIVERSE 5643-GAMMA-ORANGE-DELTA would therefore be declared as lost. 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?:Honestly the SCP in the mega event aka SCP-2317 is by far one of my most favorite because the whole thing is a lie 220-Calabasas is just meant to keep people in line and isn't a full proof plan of action.

Edited by Some minge

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support

Really active

Nice

"piece of crap" I love it

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg