STEAM_0:0:418413091

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Ensign

What specialty are you applying for?:

Gunnery

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Fleet Admiral

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:

I will try to help out the regiment in any way I can. I'll be always giving feedback on anything that I think needs change within the regiment. Due to me being pretty active on the server I can host tryouts whenever I'm online to help grow Havoc. Ever since GO basically died, the communication/roleplay between Naval and Havoc has been slowly fading away. I want to help better the communication between the 2 regiments and make sure that there's good roleplay between them. From what I've seen, there has been a little minging problem with the Havoc enlisted, I would try get rid of the minginess in the regiment by doing training every once in a while just to help out the enlisted. I'll also help out with hosting Havoc sims and I'll make sure that they have fun participating in them.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I should be trusted with this position because I used to be a Gunnery Officer for a long time. I have been responsible with my rank and have not abused it once. I've also been trusted with a command rank in Naval, I think I'm fit enough to be in this position.

Why do you want this rank?:

I want this rank because I really want to help out Havoc grow and be great. I've seen many things that need changing and I would love to just help out. The communication between Havoc and Naval needs to be improved and I'll make sure it happens. I have been away from this server for 2 months and I really want to come back to the only specialty I actually like.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

My purpose within the assigned branch is to bring more people into the regiment and to open up more roleplay opportunities between Havoc and Naval. Gunnery Officers should be actively helping out Havoc and making sure to check on them once a while. A Gunnery Officer should be making sure TL/EC are in good condition, to make sure the ISDs weapons are working, and to make repairs when needed.

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF

6 hours ago, Waltter said:

+Support| Active, Very Friendly, Past  Naval Commodore,  a lot of experience and Overall a great guy. 

bEANS.png

• Thanks 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

14 hours ago, Waltter said:

+Support| Active, Very Friendly, Past  Naval Commodore,  a lot of experience and Overall a great guy. 

bEANS.png

• Thanks 1

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

On 8/25/2021 at 9:13 PM, Waltter said:

bEANS.png

You owe me 200 dollars, bub.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Ex: CMO Commodore | MO Commodore

Current: CPO Dornan

"Sometimes I wonder if Gmod is preventing me from getting girls"

ACCEPTED
Please speak to you Chief Gunnery Officer (Bepkis) for training & whitelist.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

• mikey! locked this topic