Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2016

What date did you make your forums account? a month ago

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 1 m,aybe 2

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc)User

Are you a staff member in another community? Yes

Have you read the staff handbook?Yes 

Timezone:EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  I would love moderating the server just being calm and helping thats always my favorite thing to do while im bored and i would never take a chance to turn this down because elite has an awesome server and i would love to moderate here and just sometimes calm down and relax and be a nice moderator its just so calming to do some days. i just wanna be an admin and help people like other admins do i will always be on here alot and help people and wish them a nice day Just helping in general. I have better moderating skills,always on,and im nice to people all the time,i can always help,always reads rules daily to see if any rules added i always wish people a nice day and always nice i can always help out other test mods always on always helping always can help members/mods im kinda the good mod here i can always be in th e discord always available can handle with rough admin sits i am technically a good mod im always available and can do anything for anybody will be on anytime for staff Have nice day!

-SUPPORT

Have never seen you before.

Only 1 post on the forums which is currently this post. So clearly, you have not put any effort into interacting with the community.

Did not answer the questions on the applications so incorrectly done his application.

There are so many sentences about "I am a good mod." That I lost count.

Kind of important to me is your grammar. 

david-goggins-lifting.gif

Huh

image.png.237643f14eeab52f0a368779f4f66148.png

image.png.ba6b45346ca20a908b49d3e7c475d8e2.png

-Support

I don't know who you are and I think your lying on your application.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Just now, Jack S said:

Huh

image.png.237643f14eeab52f0a368779f4f66148.png

image.png.ba6b45346ca20a908b49d3e7c475d8e2.png

-Support

I don't know who you are and I think your lying on your application.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

7 hours ago, Fijiman said:

Im sorry i got locked out its my fault and im sorry i have made a new account.

yep. You lost your discord too? https://werwolfgaming.net/forums/topic/6970-fijis-unban-req/ http://blueline-rail.com/home/gmod/banned-players/ https://sandbox.ijwtb.net/bans/steamid/STEAM_0:1:583732726. Do these look familiar? (STEAMID: https://www.steamidfinder.com/lookup/76561199127731181/)

Fijiman.PNG

Edited by Pills

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

33 minutes ago, Pills said:

Lol yeah that’s gonna be a -support from me as well

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

+/- support

+Support says he got locked out of his account and made a new one.

-Support clearly impersonating someone.

But seriously, -support for all reasons listed above.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

On 8/24/2021 at 8:18 PM, Shin said:

-SUPPORT

Only 1 post on the forums which is currently this post. So clearly, you have not put any effort into interacting with the community.

Did not answer the questions on the applications so incorrectly done his application.

CI Military Sergeant Major CI R&D Assistant Archivist and Lead of Sleuths

On 8/25/2021 at 2:18 AM, Shin said:

-SUPPORT

-Support

• Little work in formatting
  • "What is your in-game name?: Fijiman i think" {It would be nice to know you're name for sure, and not it just be a thought}
  • It's not necessarily a requirement but it would be nice if you had more than 2 messages in the SCPRP discord and were in the main discord.
  • It's though to see that you starting playing this community in 2016, and made your forums count only a month ago.. The account you applied with was recently created.
  • "Are you a staff member in another community? Yes" it clearly states in the staff guidelines, that you are not allowed to staff in another community along with our community. You also state you have no prior staff experience so I believe you either put no time into making this application or you're just flat out lying.
  • You didn't even finish your application, please look over the format again.

Note: This is not to bash you, simply to help you out if you would like to apply for a second time.

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021