SCP-5028/The Toy Soldier (GUN REPLACEMENT) - Denied

Crazyhorse

Post name: SCP-5028/The Toy Soldier (GUN REPLACEMENT)

What are you suggesting? -  I am Suggesting that instead of the Terrible SVT 40, you Give him something better like the Intervention or the Dragunov as the SVT does no damage, i was shooting at a AFK MTF and tested that it took 19 Bodyshots to Kill him, in a fight, it takes 10 shots from a honey badger to kill you, stupidly unfair and makes this SCP near useless, it would make it a little more fair, but in the end, SCP 5028 will still lose.

How would this change better the server? -  Because it will balance it out, right now the MTF to SCP-5028 scale is like a MTF trying to kill 682 Solo, it just doesnt make scence.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - SCP-5208

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

17 hours ago, islandtoad said:

-support 

the point of 5208 is to work together not fight mtf solo

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

- Support

I understand that the gun is frustrating but there can be 5 of these very tiny soldiers that gang up on you and you die. As others have stated, it's a team work SCP. Gang up on people and you will see results. 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png