BlooJays Ban Appeal - Denied

Crazyhorse

Your In-game name: BlooJay

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): Crazyhorse#1115

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 611235296494747662

Which discord server were you banned on? SCPRP

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? I dont, its been months

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? Because i had just been unbanned after 5 months, and i really just want a fresh start to the server again, im sorry for what i did and wish to be forgiven

Three separate bans: First was for: "tagging manager and owner in 2 separate posts" you then appealed it with the note: "Ban Appeal Approved - Next ban will be permanent" and your current ban from 3/11: "Perma Banned from Server | Trying To Start Stuff"

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

You've received 37 warnings on SCPRP alone, been banned 11 times, and are currently being monitored by Forum Diplomats for Toxicity. You were also banned from the discord 3 times now. 

I can see no possible reason why you should be unbanned, and it can only be a waste of time until you inevitably break yet another rule so you should remain banned.

-Support.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator