event team applicationDenied

SHORE TROOPER

in game name: iron fox 
steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:545967621 
ULX rank: NA 
RP rank: research EXPR, CI OA plus bio eng, SEC OFC,  
timezone: US east coast 
knowledge of SCP world: 7 
EXP as game master or otherwise: i helped plan a robbery event in german WW2 RP 
how active am i: 8 
how many warns do i have: 1 on scp roleplay 

why should i be allowed to be an event team member: i will do my best to be helpful i will say school is going to be starting up soon so that will hinder my play time but i will try to be as active as possible during the school year i will not abuse my power and i will not do anything else that will hinder another persons playtime i will also try to give others a fun play experience and i will not doddle i will report any actions i see that might hurt other peoples experience and try to make the server more fun for everyone i have tried to dedicate myself to the server and have gotten others on the server and they have enjoyed it i will try to get others on the server and get them to get others on the server. 

an event i could create: i would make an event where we get abunch of event team to put on Global Occoult Coalition skins and we go around either being friendly or raiding the CI/foundation/skarkic to destroy an scp that the event team makes and when were finished with that we leave. 

have i read ET guidelines: yes 

what is my favorite SCP : SCP  079 because he is super cool like a computer program who has been running since the 80s and gained sentience how cool is that plus he is cool during events like the mass test i did on him that was fun. 

Edited by SHORE TROOPER
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

8 minutes ago, The Gaming Goat said:

-Support
Application seems rushed

Many gramtical errors

Overall does not seem fit for the event team at the moment.

-Many grammatical errors

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

-Support

- no effort given

- literally like 14 more words and you would have met 150 word requirement (come on man, that just shows no effort)

- event idea is literally just a GOI event, nothing special or creative

- based on server position, it seems you are still rather new to the server, so I'd rather not trust newer players with that kind of power

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

1 hour ago, OWNED said:

-Support

- no effort given

- literally like 14 more words and you would have met 150 word requirement (come on man, that just shows no effort)

- based on server position, it seems you are still rather new to the server, so I'd rather not trust newer players with that kind of power

With Best Regards

Current MTF E11 2LT Banner , Former CI Delta-Command  

21 hours ago, OWNED said:

-Support

- no effort given

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

On 8/21/2021 at 6:16 AM, OWNED said:

-Support

- no effort given

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

On 8/21/2021 at 3:27 AM, The Gaming Goat said:

-Support
Application seems rushed

Many gramtical errors

Overall does not seem fit for the event team at the moment.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

- As everyone has pointed out your application seems rushed and also doesn't meet word requirements but to me it appears that the majority of words you wrote were off-topic to the asked question.
- Grammatical errors. 
- Event idea isn't sufficient.

Overall, -Support

Nothing special here, move on.

On 8/21/2021 at 12:16 AM, OWNED said:

-Support

- no effort given

I'm more of a "your a cool dude!" and "knock yourself out!" kind of guy, but I will make it a -support

[SCP-RP] | Old Guy | J3fff
image.png.b0f1fd7ef5cbdcca5a907a60d485c55a.png <- take it (;

-Support
-Literally no effort.
- Event idea is bland as hell, someone has to of done this before but with a better idea overall.
- Please try harder and  better next time, and use a word document or a website program to check your word count.

Idiots with guns are the funniest people.
Please don't make fun of me for the "Oh no, its a traitor!"

Oh no, not you too!
image.png.d38d805ace291b187396cbcdd49ba26d.png

On 8/20/2021 at 9:16 PM, OWNED said:

-Support

- no effort given

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF