Adding SCP 714 - Denied

Stryker_

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP 714

2. Link(s) to player models: N/A as its a entity not a play able one.

3. Link(s) to SWEPs:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1255003353&searchtext=SCP+714

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? N/A 

5. Why should we add this SCP?  Its a good RP SCP for researchers, as this can be used for allot of crosstesting. So to add another fun entity scp. 

6. Basic summary of the SCP:
Seemingly nothing more than a green jade ring, SCP-714 has been shown to be able to expand and contract to perfectly fit the finger of anyone who touches it, though this is the least important of its properties. SCP-714 only changes size when touched by a 'new' subject.

SCP-714 has several major effects, detailed as follows: So short summary

The main effect thats gonna be used is: 
 Mental 'Shield'
As a dubious "benefit" of seemingly reduced mental capacity, wearers of SCP-714 show abnormally high resilience to memetic and mental influences, particularly commands or immediate effects. Weaker memetic influences may be totally nullified by this. In both cases, the wearer feels a strong and instinctive fear of the source of the influence; this fear drives them to immediately seek 'shelter' by any means available, potentially by attempting to destroy the source. This 'shielding' lasts only for as long as SCP-714 is worn.

This will add allot of rp as this "Mental shield"  can be used in allot of ways.

7. Extra information:  Just wanna see some new stuff on the server. and its the same creator of SCP 1025 which we do have already on the server.

Username: Stryker

Is this SCP not on the server anymore? I thought it was on the server still.

+/- Support

Why was it removed? Then I will answer

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

49 minutes ago, Pills said:

Is this SCP not on the server anymore? I thought it was on the server still.

+/- Support

Why was it removed? Then I will answer

I have no idea either, as it is on the research testing board + there are test logs of it. So hope someone else knows why.

Username: Stryker

3 hours ago, PryingTree said:

+Support, would add more SCPs in the games for researchers and give more of a variety 

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

+ Support
Always down for more RP involvement!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support
Always down for more RP involvement!

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

• 2 weeks later...