RonaldShotUpMcdonalds Ban Appeal.- Denied

RonaldShotUpAMcDonalds

Steam Name: RonaldShotUpMcdonalds

Ingame Name: RonaldShotUpMcdonalds Or Mike Sully (Sorry, It's been a year. I'm not quite sure)

SteamID: 76561199033147695

Ban Length: PERM

Admin that Banned you: SNAR (Steam_O:1:67277135)

Reason for Ban: I have about 35-38 Warnings(I am not sure, It's been 1 year). I am trying to appeal a few. This has been since October 2020. I Really wanna Re-join Gaminglight and make a positive difference.

Dispute:

Last year I was a idiot,  Stupid uneducated teenager trolling on gaminglight's PoliceRP. Most of My offenses Were FailRP, Or just walking up to people and shooting them with no reason. I've over the months have Really matured and remembered about gaminglight. I really want to return to the gaminglight community. I have a custom class I made before I was banned and I really wanna re-start it and make a positive difference in the gaminglight community. It's been almost 1 year now and I really hope to re-join the PoliceRP Community for the better. I do acknowledge my Previous actions and do not say that they were ''acceptable''. I do apologize for my previous actions and hopefully if I am accepted will show the better side of me maturing and return to the community making it a happier and more fun place.

Thank you.

NOTICE - When I attempt to look up my Warnings, None Appear. I don't know quite sure how many I had. I know I appealed a few. It might even be less then 40. But I know its not 40.

Edited by RonaldShotUpAMcDonalds
Letting people know of issue
  • Gaminglight Love 1

looking at your ban panel, you were banned by Snar for hitting the 40 warn threshold, however you have 5 warns not from PoliceRP meaning that you only have 38 PoliceRP warns. I'm not sure why you would be banned for the threshold if you never hit it. overall, your ban appeal shows remorse and maturity. I'm not sure if this is able to be appealable due to the nature of the ban however i will give a +Support because of the change you've shown in this appeal.

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

• Head Admin
6 hours ago, Senku said:

+Support
if you are going to be unbanned please give me a free burger :3
Jokes aside I believe that you've changed and you won't make this same mistakes twice

i believe they deserve another chance everyone makes mistakes and learns from them maybe not straight away but they do so its a + support from me

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

+Support

Close to a perma but didn't hit the threshold so I'd say a 2nd chance is fair.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

Have to agree with tactical. Everybody deserves a 2nd chance in my opinion, so it´s a 

+Support

Edited by Frish

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

37 minutes ago, Phil said:

+support

As you haven't as of yet reached 40 warns on policeRP the 40 warn ban isn't valid, however at 38warns you would literally only have 2 chances left, use them wisely and make sure to follow the motd!

Users ban panel:

https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561199033147695

Better be careful when you come back!

Edited by [GL] Slick

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

+Support
You did a lot before the ban like advertised some of the reports on you telling people to -Support them and other stuff just breakings rules left and right
but I am willing to let you have a 2nd chance as you are admitting to fault and apologizing

Good Luck 

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

-Support
I remember you, staff always had to deal with you including me. I believe it was a mistake for banning you without the 40 warns but you definitely deserved the ban. Everyday you were constantly minging and being annoying. As Ice said you were literally advertising your warn appeal. I believe you should stay banned for the better of the Community.

• Like 1

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

2 hours ago, Mag1c said:

-Support
I remember you, staff always had to deal with you including me. I believe it was a mistake for banning you without the 40 warns but you definitely deserved the ban. Everyday you were constantly minging and being annoying. As Ice said you were literally advertising your warn appeal. I believe you should stay banned for the better of the Community.

i agree
and it 2 warns away and at that time you most likely would have gotten it. i dont think you should come back theres really not a point and i personally dont think you actually improved 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

5 hours ago, Mag1c said:

-Support

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars