• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: CPT

In-Game Name: Josh

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:104301095

Current Rank: LT

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 weeks

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 3, 1 is false and is appealed (still on account though)

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 

As becoming a LT, this is the first time I've been low command in any department in GL. Knowing this I knew that I would have a lot to learn about the dynamics of Low Command or any type of Command for here. Anything from leading, meeting responsibility's, promotion's and keeping up with the guidelines of promoting, other command interaction, or even just on scene commanding. Through that though, I would say some of it came from being a SM, but mostly a lot was from LT. Undeniably in my opinion, I would say I've learned and put all those to the job. I have made every single PD meeting since LT besides one, I have dealt with multiple occasions of reports, promo's, command issues, and meeting's. Along those lines I've also seeked to help lower ranks get courage to keep playing PD and trying for a higher rank. Doing ride along with even SNR+ is also a thing I would say I like to do, it offers opportunities for lower ranks above OFC to get to meet their command and even get seen by command when they do good. This is a key factor in command connection with our enlisted and supervisors. These are the key factors on why I think I deserve CPT. Thank you for reading, and have a nice day <3.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):  Yes

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

+Support

He is really dedicated in all of the units he is in, and I belive he is the most dedicated to his leadership role in PD

+Great app

+Really dedicateed

+Great Rrep.

Signed, SPRT OP | State FSTC | PD LCPL | SCU LCPL | POL PSTC | Zigmund

FBI AD | HRT MSGT | USMS SNR SA | FTO Director | 

spacer.png

+ Support

Josh is definitely deserving of the position of CPT.

Above reasons

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

• Head Admin
2 hours ago, Zigmund said:

+Support

He is really dedicated in all of the units he is in, and I belive he is the most dedicated to his leadership role in PD

+Great app

+Really dedicateed

+Great Rrep.

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

3 hours ago, Zigmund said:

+Support

+Great app

+Really dedicateed

+Great Rrep.

great guy

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

5 hours ago, Asmodeus said:

+ Support

Josh is definitely deserving of the position of CPT.

Above reasons

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

+ Support

as much as I like to bully you you deserve it lol

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+support 

-good man

-mostly mature 

-and mostly and only plays PD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-support 

-need to get his activity up 

| PD CPT | S.W.A.T SFC, FTO, Sharpshooter | EMS EMT | SCU CPL | Dispatch | SS SO |

| UMC LVL.3 | Senior Moderator |

Positives 

Nice

Have not had any issues with you 

negatives 

not that active 

only 3 weeks as LT (have not seen you be above and beyond)

can be immature at times 

overall

IMO I would wait a few more weeks improve your activity and be mindful of maturity while on pd and I will +1 

but for now it’s a -1 from me 

(posted on phone)

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

On 8/12/2021 at 1:20 PM, Zigmund said:

+Support

+Great app

+Really dedicateed

+Great Rrep.

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

Come speak to me in TS Saturday 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• Vice locked this topic
  • Vice unlocked this topic
  • Vice locked this topic