Regen swep not making you invul when caught off gaurd - Denied

Fat Payton | [GL]

What are you suggesting? - that the CI Fist and the other mech with the regin swep get a sorta nerf by making it so you cant be invicible while healing (to punish them for choosing a bad place to heal)

How would this change better the server? - makes it so mtf can deal with it if its the last CI enemy left

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - CI might complain about it

Who would this change mostly benefit? - MTF

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -none

I remember feeling this was a little unfair when I would play on the mech, however I would still get screwed because MTF would just wait in front of me as I approached my inevitable doom.

It would be nicer if you can take damage while you're in this state so CI can strategize about regen periods. 

18 minutes ago, Fat Payton | [GL] said:

How would this change better the server? - makes it so mtf can deal with it if its the last CI enemy left

Obviously, you would want to take out the biggest threat too. Just like in other games, you target support players to make sure they can't help the rest of the team, or take out the player dealing the most damage then mow the rest.

+Support overall.

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

-Support 

look Kronos is a mech we rarely choose and even tho we don't get mechs like candy its hard to get them 

Cause if someone on kronos uses the regen ability in a open place or a hallway he would be dead if MTF surround him 

its not really op as you are saying it is 

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

17 minutes ago, Warren Talos said:

-Support 

look Kronos is a mech we rarely choose and even tho we don't get mechs like candy its hard to get them 

Cause if someone on kronos uses the regen ability in a open place or a hallway he would be dead if MTF surround him 

its not really op as you are saying it is 

Yeah but also scps like 682,he should be able to kill it 

And I understand why but it should still allow you to punish them if they choose a bad place to heal 

+/-

- I see both pros and cons to this, first con being: Kronos is picked maybe once in a blue moon, the other mech is vastly better for a lot of different reasons
- The healing shouldn't make the user god however

I believe a compromise however of lowering damage taken by half or stopping the heal process for 3-4 seconds as part of the swep while being used would be better if able to be done as this still allows it to maintain the one thing that actually makes it even somewhat picked while allowing it to still be killed 

15 hours ago, ripjaw56789 said:

+/-

- I see both pros and cons to this, first con being: Kronos is picked maybe once in a blue moon, the other mech is vastly better for a lot of different reasons
- The healing shouldn't make the user god however

I believe a compromise however of lowering damage taken by half or stopping the heal process for 3-4 seconds as part of the swep while being used would be better if able to be done as this still allows it to maintain the one thing that actually makes it even somewhat picked while allowing it to still be killed 

yeah i agree half damage or have it atleast reduce how much it would heal depending on damage taken

-Support

While this would make sense in a gameplay standpoint against the mech, currently the Kronos doesn't have a lot going for it at the moment, and doing this would make it utterly useless. If the mech were to start the swep of healing itself to half its HP/AP, and were able to get damaged while this was happening it would easily die, as it can't fight back. MTF and FF at the current moment are already able to strategize to surround the mech, and kill it once it gets out the swep.

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

Currently Kronos is really god damn weak, after it gets buffed I wouldn't mind it getting this nerf.
But one thing I can ask is that it has some damage reduction while regenning cause it takes about 2 minutes to heal and during that period you may aswell get fucking blasted by a negev.
-Support before gun change
+Support after gun change (with damage reduction)

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

On 8/10/2021 at 8:16 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

I remember feeling this was a little unfair when I would play on the mech, however I would still get screwed because MTF would just wait in front of me as I approached my inevitable doom.

It would be nicer if you can take damage while you're in this state so CI can strategize about regen periods. 

Obviously, you would want to take out the biggest threat too. Just like in other games, you target support players to make sure they can't help the rest of the team, or take out the player dealing the most damage then mow the rest.

+Support overall.

+Support its true what fizzy said I always try to kill the healer when ci raid lol

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"