Gas truck - Denied

stevee

What you want to see? -  some kind of fuel truck job , Neutral class , maybe like silver+ for whitelist

Why should we add it? -  since the addition of fuel you can get stranded across the map from the gas station so this job would be able to charge people to bring gas to them. 

What are the advantages of having this? - it would be a good job for rp situations and make fuel less of an inconvenience 

Who is it mainly for? -  everyone 

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1341992455&searchtext=vcmod+truck

Edited by VitalFocus

SYP  USMS SAC | BH Co-Lead | HRT OSC|  FBI SNR SA

+Support, either have this as a way to transport fuel from a fuel mining facility to the gas station or have a rescue truck almost. Have it be a platinum+ job and have it be a pickup truck with amber lights but have a fuel tank

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

6 hours ago, Corky said:

+Support, either have this as a way to transport fuel from a fuel mining facility to the gas station or have a rescue truck almost. Have it be a platinum+ job and have it be a pickup truck with amber lights but have a fuel tank

what he said but it should be gold+

• Head Admin
6 hours ago, Corky said:

i agree 100% with that

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

7 hours ago, VitalFocus said:

What you want to see? -  some kind of fuel truck job , Neutral class , maybe like silver+ for whitelist

Why should we add it? -  since the addition of fuel you can get stranded across the map from the gas station so this job would be able to charge people to bring gas to them. 

What are the advantages of having this? - it would be a good job for rp situations and make fuel less of an inconvenience 

Who is it mainly for? -  everyone 

Links to any content - 

Post a vehicle to use or this will be auto denied

14 minutes ago, Sqwirfy said:

I feel this idea, while well received by the community (so far at least), would contradict the part of the point of having fuel enabled, if you are able to just have another player deliver it to you there would be no need for players to plan at all their next move. Furthermore it defeats one of the benefits of fuel being enabled, that being the challenge it provides players who are fleeing the police who must evade the police while ensuring they have enough fuel to keep going. Pumping fuel into one's vehicle adds moments of vulnerability to a player which are important to the Rp and fairness of the game
-Support

but if you aren't in a chase and you run out of gas you are basically stranded and have to walk all the way to a gas station and back to refuel which takes a long time to do

36 minutes ago, Sqwirfy said:

I feel this idea, while well received by the community (so far at least), would contradict the part of the point of having fuel enabled, if you are able to just have another player deliver it to you there would be no need for players to plan at all their next move. Furthermore it defeats one of the benefits of fuel being enabled, that being the challenge it provides players who are fleeing the police who must evade the police while ensuring they have enough fuel to keep going. Pumping fuel into one's vehicle adds moments of vulnerability to a player which are important to the Rp and fairness of the game
-Support

i mean... lets say im in a 10 - 80 and im out of fuel (which is, unlikely that a pursuit would last that long), if i attempted to have a huge truck give me fuel im pretty sure either it will still be extremely difficult for me or ill be shot by gov. overall this is a cool idea and gets a +Support from me

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

20 hours ago, Corky said:

It would obviously cost more than going to gas stations so it wouldn't defeat the purpose of having them.

Edited by [GL] Slick

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

+\- Support

+ Support this would be a cool Job addition to the server either add it as a platinum job or add it with the Job bundle on the store with the Bus Driver/Tow Truck Driver/Trucker Driver/Taxi Job and would bring some more Roleplay to the server if you are no where near a gas station to get either Diesel/Petrol/Electric fuel and then having to call them up to ur location to get the fuel just enough for u to then get to a gas station to then fully fuel up ur vehicle etc

- Support don’t think the vehicle choice right now is the best option for the job unless there’s something else that’s better fitted for the job etc

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

3 hours ago, Ecott said:

+\- Support

+ Support this would be a cool Job addition to the server either add it as a platinum job or add it with the Job bundle on the store with the Bus Driver/Tow Truck Driver/Trucker Driver/Taxi Job and would bring some more Roleplay to the server if you are no where near a gas station to get either Diesel/Petrol/Electric fuel and then having to call them up to ur location to get the fuel just enough for u to then get to a gas station to then fully fuel up ur vehicle etc

- Support don’t think the vehicle choice right now is the best option for the job unless there’s something else that’s better fitted for the job etc

I kind of agree with the part you said about the truck I chose but it is the only one I could find  after a while I’d searching 

@EcottI can't remember the last time +/- helped anyone. 

On 8/10/2021 at 1:38 PM, Corky said:

Alright im boutta head out

19 hours ago, Damien said:

@EcottI can't remember the last time +/- helped anyone. 

Its just my opinion and thoughts on it I'm allowed to do a -support or +support or even Neutral support (+/- Support) like everyone else who comments on it don't get your point in your post referring to about me anyways and dont @ me in your post again! Much Appreciated! 👍

Edited by Ecott
  • Like 2

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator