fix hit reg on 076-2's Swep - Denied

Someone

post name: “fix hit reg 076-2's Swep"

What are you suggesting? - The Kf2 katana's hit registration is very bad I hit someone 8 times with the blood noises yet it said "360 damage in 3 hits" fix hit reg like all they gotta do is jump with csgo knives what I want is to fix his hit r e g if not at least make him faster so its not that big of a deal or maybe even increase the damage a bit like make Gold+ donators have a very strong scp? I would say give the Katana more damage (150-200) or fix the hit reg cause it takes a few D4 to jump and weave around him while shooting

How would this change better the server? - 076-2 becomes more fun and dangerous

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - I don't see how this could be a disadvantage for the server

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 076-2 players

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Edited by Someone
ye I just wanted to fix the hit reg but my dumbass put Buff so ye

Thank you

-Support for the given SWEP, I think we used to use that one, Don't know why it was removed, but I hear it was a good reason.

If you have any other Sword Sweps, ill prob look at them, and change based on what I think of them.

Edited by That Fireman Guy

A bigger nerd than ever

1 hour ago, That Fireman Guy said:

Thank you

-Support for the given SWEP, I think we used to use that one, Don't know why it was removed, but I hear it was a good reason.

If you have any other Sword Sweps, ill prob look at them, and change based on what I think of them.

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

2 hours ago, That Fireman Guy said:

Thank you

I like the Kf2 Katana its just that the hit registration is b a d is there any possible way you can fix the hit reg?

-Support

the bad hit reg serves to sort of balance 076-2, despite it being unintentional, due to the great amount of damage a single hit actually does.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

58 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

the bad hit reg serves to sort of balance 076-2, despite it being unintentional, due to the great amount of damage a single hit actually does.

well he is a Gold+ Keter scp he needs to be more dangerous and more of a threat

Edited by Someone

1 hour ago, Someone said:

well he is a Gold+ Keter scp he needs to be more dangerous and more of a threat

He's dangerous already, the reason he needs some toning down is because hitboxes get quite messed up when someone is meleeing you in your face so he's hard to hit at times, him being unable to hit as well on occasion is not that big of a deal.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

• Someone changed the title to fix hit reg on 076-2's Swep
12 hours ago, Nydekore said:

He's dangerous already, the reason he needs some toning down is because hitboxes get quite messed up when someone is meleeing you in your face so he's hard to hit at times, him being unable to hit as well on occasion is not that big of a deal.

A lot of scps are stronger than 076-2 what I want is to fix his hit r e g if not at least make him faster so its not that big of a problem or maybe even incrase the damage a bit

Edited by Someone

in my opinion 076's swep hits to long cause that mf can hit people from across the room with a 12 inch katana

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"