CI Military Branch Update!!!!! - Accepted [Completed]

IgnisNuts

9 hours ago, Gamersquadman said:

I feel like having a speed class could be fun for CI but, it should not be dead shot as its meant to reward people with head shots and will make the class even harder to play with the revolver. In my opinion it seems like the only way to play this class would be to buy a weapon from the armory. I think the speed boost will make the class unusable with the revolver.
I also think the stim pistol maybe abused and not just heal E4 but I would like to see it in action as I could (and hopefully) be wrong.

The deadshot speed is needed atm since deadshot cant really do alot of dmg in medium/long range So a sprint speed added it will be a great addition since he can get closer to mtf and deal some dmg 

the stim pistol will have strict guidelines and whoever doesn't follow it will be striked and its given to a SF so i doubt that its going to be abused 

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

2 hours ago, Warren Talos said:

The deadshot speed is needed atm since deadshot cant really do alot of dmg in medium/long range So a sprint speed added it will be a great addition since he can get closer to mtf and deal some dmg 

The class is not meant for long/mid range fights no? Thats like saying Hotshot needs a Sniper as it can't fight from a far. Simply because that class is not meant for that. The Rangler has no DAM dropoff (As far as I've seen) so you can use it from a far, this seems still unneeded for the speed boast.

For the Alpha weapon, OFCs/RCT don't have a great gun yet they have what they have, they are not meant to be super tough and pack good firepower it's just so you can learn the ropes of the branch.

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

+Support

Deadshot now is sonic!!!!!

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

1 hour ago, Dang said:

+ support

I would suggest reducing the deashot speed to 300 just because 350 is very fast.

except that the branch update looking good.  

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

7 hours ago, Dang said:

+ support

I would suggest reducing the deashot speed to 300 just because 350 is very fast.

except that the branch update looking good.  

22 hours ago, WantedIdeas said:

+/- Support

The branch update looks cool but Deadshot has 25 more speed than TRT and with it's pistol it might outrun TRT even with weapons on hand

• Retired MTF Nu7 Commander (Lars) / HSU General (Majestic)
  • Retired MTF E11 CPT | SFTO | SCE | SMS | SNM (Lars) / D4 Vanguard (Hypnos)
  • Retired Medical Supervisor | HFW | SFTO | ACM | O5 Logistics | RRH Engineer (Lars/Otter)
  • Retired Maintenace OS | SCS | SFTO - (Lars/Otter)
  •  
  • Former Gensec MSGT (Lars)
  • Former CI SM | Hotshot | Longshot | Sawbones (Dan)

On 8/6/2021 at 7:00 PM, IgnisNuts said:

Stim Gun

Med opinion- OwO? What's this? Sounds like something I might have to steal later... Also, I really like that military is including RnD in their E4 business, with RnD, previously they didn't have much incentive to join/rank up, giving them a unique combat class will really help with that. (+Support)

As for my Nu7 opinion on it, the Deadshot speed will have to play out, and if it's a large issue, it may have to be addressed with later.

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

just put it in accepted and completed already since its already out

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"