Your in game name: CI SGM Buck

Your Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:570251076

The player's in game name: MTF E11 Commander Nenea BI4U

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:118556297

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 8/2/21 3:10 EST

What did the player do: Body blocked door closed / Broke FearRP

Evidence (required): 

Important part starts at 2:00

What do you believe should happen to the player: Formal warn for FailRP x2 (Breaking FearRP and body blocking door from opening)

Any extra information: Nenea has 2 previous warns for FailRP both revolving around FearRP issues

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

+support 

Clear body blocking.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

6 minutes ago, Loaff said:

+support 

Clear body blocking.

@Nenea TantiAny response to this?

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

It is truly amazing to see that CI's witchunting knows no limits, the sit was dealt with in game, and as it was already explained "body blocking" isn't an official rule written in the MOTD but I will not do it again after it was explained to me that it isn't allowed.

• Laughing 2
  • Dislike 10

MTF Epsilon-11 Commander | Event Team 

2 minutes ago, Nenea Tanti said:

It is truly amazing to see that CI's witchunting knows no limits, the sit was dealt with in game, and as it was already explained "body blocking" isn't an official rule written in the MOTD but I will not do it again after it was explained to me that it isn't allowed.

Extremely uncalled for response. And actually yes, bodyblocking is a written rule.

General Rules -> Rule 12: Do not use your character's body to block doorways, hallways, or other areas.

The least you could do is say that this was handled in game respectfully.

+Support

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Extremely uncalled for response. And actually yes, bodyblocking is a written rule.

General Rules -> Rule 12: Do not use your character's body to block doorways, hallways, or other areas.

+Support

sparkle said it perfectly

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

8 minutes ago, Nenea Tanti said:

It is. Anyway, we are just tryna have fun like everyone else. Saying stuff like that is not helping branch relations. If you have any problems with us I advise talking to us. We are nice people if you come to know us and are willing to work out any problems. 

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

29 minutes ago, Nenea Tanti said:

25 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

+Support

Also, you gonna acknowledge the part where you ignored fear rp?

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

• Like 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"