Suggestion X2 - Denied

Damien

What you want to see? -  Gold jobs

Why should we add it? -  More reason for people to buy gold, and for those who cannot afford plat or diamond 

What are the advantages of having this? - the server makes bank?

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone who has or wants gold/this includes me

Links to any content -  sadly no. unPOg

• Dislike 1

Alright im boutta head out

Neutral
Although this would be awesome to see and more of an incentive for players to donate but not donate enough to break the bank, I feel that the PRP Management Team has it this way for a reason.

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

4 hours ago, Corky said:

Neutral
Although this would be awesome to see and more of an incentive for players to donate but not donate enough to break the bank, I feel that the PRP Management Team has it this way for a reason.

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

Dont respond with neutral it does nothing for SMT. if your neutral dont say anything  

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

6 hours ago, Damien said:

my bad "jimmy james" I was thinking expert thief , thief, dog, enforcer, and maybe a new afk citizen 

AFK citizen is to boost server rank for having a constant high player count. Having only donators have this class will bring PoliceRP from rank 31 down to rank, who knows. Expert Thief is a plat job. Thief is kind of just a default class on all gmod PoliceRP and DarkRP servers. Enforcer is LVL 40+ a class to reward dedicated members. Dog is the only one I would consider making a Gold+ job here.

-Support