• No

What is your in-game name?: Mystery

2. What is your steam name?: MysteryGamer

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:520849772

4. What is your discord username: MysteryGamer#1370

5. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: yep on a prison rp server

6. What date did you start playing on the community? back in 2018 or 2019

7. What date did you make your forums account? July 13 2020

8. How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 12 20210727113837_1.thumb.jpg.50ecb799b2cec2b6031a7e0f916105a7.jpg

9. What is your donor rank? (Bronze)

10. Are you a staff member in another community? nope as the prison rp server shut down

11. Have you read the staff handbook? yup

12. Timezone: EST GMT-4

13. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? i Believe i deserve this rank is because i have been in the community for a long time i understand all the rules and any new ones that are made and put into effect on the server and i have experience with being a mod as the server i modded used the same commands as this server so i will know how to use all the commands easy and not misuse any command on and off duty and how to de escalate any problem in a sit and not misuse my power to make it not fair for other people on the server. and i Believe i should become a mod is that im on the server all the time in the morning at 7 and i try to stay on for as long as i can before i have to get off to sleep or to do something i was told IRL. another thing i should be a mod is that im well known in the server and i may have 12 warns but i have changed my ways as my last warn was two and a half months ago and im trying to not get any more and if i do break a rule ill own up to it accept that i did it and ill move on. this is why i should become a mod (this app may not be good as im not good with them but i try)

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  i will try to de escalate if that does not work ill gag him check logs to see how many he killed warn him for Mass RDM and get a Admin+ for the 5 day ban                       

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? i will ask for evidence from the reporter and if there is evidence of him using a bug ill warn him for bug abuse and lying to staff. but if no evidence is set down ill wont do a warn but i will tell him to not do it again as it will result in a warn if done again

Edited by Mystery Gamer

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

+Support

I think mystery has put at the very least;  effort into becoming less mingy 

He is generally extremely easy to talk to and understanding. 

He has been on this server for a while and his last warn was like 2 months ago and then he had like 7 or 6 months before other warns appeared.  So he doesn't get warned often and generally seems to follow the MOTD. 

Edited by Some minge
  • Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 7/27/2021 at 8:08 PM, Some minge said:

+Support

I think mystery has put at the very least effort into becoming less mingy 

He has been on this server for a while and his last warn was like 2 months ago and then he had like 7 or 6 months before other warns appeared.  So he doesn't get warned often and generally seems to follow the MOTD. 

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

On 7/27/2021 at 1:08 PM, Some minge said:

+Support

I think mystery has put at the very least effort into becoming less mingy 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

-Support

-This is only for now as I don't know who you are, never seen you in game before.

-Somewhat vague answer for questions.

-12 Warnings, I think (Can barely read them) that 2 of them are for LTAP.

-Grammar is a little wonky.

(This is subjected to change, at the moment I just haven't met you and your app is a little wonky)

On 7/31/2021 at 3:23 PM, CyberIncParadox said:

+/-Support

-Questions could be more detailed answer wise

- To be fair most recent warn was a few months, and then a period between then and now

-not really ever seen you around

With Best Regards

Current MTF E11 2LT Banner , Former CI Delta-Command  

On 7/30/2021 at 10:11 PM, Boubak said:

-Support

-This is only for now as I don't know who you are, never seen you in game before.

-Somewhat vague answer for questions.

-12 Warnings, I think (Can barely read them) that 2 of them are for LTAP.

-Grammar is a little wonky.

(This is subjected to change, at the moment I just haven't met you and your app is a little wonky)

Well I have known mystery for a while so allow me to just say

He's a maintenance man so since you are CI your interactions will be generally under strenuous circumstances.

2nd part I can understand why you feel this way

Hey I got 33 warns and I am turning out decent no need to judge ones past once they have gotten better. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 7/27/2021 at 2:08 PM, Some minge said:

+Support

When Mystery was in security he was one of the best, sadly leaving, He was amazing. I think he'd be a great fit for staff.

Edited by Jack S

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

In my opinion, grammar is one of the most important things for an application to be competant and it is a direct output of one's intelligence (unless you are not a native speaker). With that being said, I was writing better in 5th grade and I wouldn't trust you to handle my sit properly in game.

-Support

Edited by purple haze
  • Dislike 3

3 minutes ago, purple haze said:

@Some minge@The Gaming Goat

what are you guys thumbs downing lmaoo. tight because im spitting facts. crazy how toxic the forums can be when you leave your honest opinion.

2 hours ago, purple haze said:

In my opinion, grammar is one of the most important things for an application to be competant and it is a direct output of one's intelligence (unless you are not a native speaker). With that being said, I was writing better in 5th grade and I wouldn't trust you to handle my sit properly in game.

-Support

This just seems like you're talking down to people.

But anyways:

+Support

Man seems to know what he's doing, along with having a generally ok status in the community.

• Like 1

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

On 7/27/2021 at 11:08 AM, Some minge said:

+Support

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png