Xnmora's Resignation

Xnmora

Name: Xnmora
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:442964127
Reason for leaving:

Recently my life has changed a lot and now I don't have much time to dedicate to the server. I don't even have much time to write this. I don't feel like it's fair or right for me to hold the rank of command but not have the time or energy to remain active. I've had a hell of time playing on the server with all of you. Thank you to everyone that has helped me get to command and everyone that made me want to stick around. I want to thank all the former RCU command and the present command (Panda) for helping to make a class that I loved so dearly and was the main reason I stuck around on E11 for so long.

Shoutout to

To Nenea,

Thank you for introducing me to Hearts of Iron 4 even though I suck at it it's a game I still enjoy playing and would not have ever given it a chance if not for you. 

To One,

I may never had gotten to promote you... No that's it I never got to promote you. You're stinky and I hope to see you again when I return one day. Thanks for all the laughs.

To Guinea, 

Thank you for mentioning that one Roblox game it's pretty cool. Keep up the great work. 

To all the former Omicron-9,

God I miss that branch so much.

To everyone, 

I suck at writing these types of things so sorry if you weren't mentioned. Thanks for all the memories. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Damn Xnmora, you were a real one. Always a good friend.

cya-ya, ta-ta

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

It was fun having you around in E11 and I'm happy to see you came that far before leaving

cya around stinky

Current:           Retired
Ex:                    CI PD || CI RnD SR BIO IOI || SCP-RP Event Team || E11 Major || Administrator

• Toasty locked this topic