JasonG's - Trial Moderator Application- Accepted

Jason51746

Do I have what it takes to become Trial Moderator?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do I have what it takes to become Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: JasonG

What is your steam name?: Jason_Gonyo

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:418651123

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Jason51746#1755

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)  I've been staff on a DarkRP(Sr. Mod), Starwars server(Sr. Admin, Dev), Starwars RP(Dev), Starwars RP(Dev), Starwars that switched to Halo RP(HeadGameMaster/Management).

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started playing this community 6/12/2021 but I started playing around 2019 on PoliceRP

What date did you make your forums account? It was created on 1/26/2019

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?  None

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Bronze

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes 

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
I believe I have a shot at the rank of TMOD because I have plenty of past experience that I've learned from that'll help me within this staff team, but I also enjoy helping others so why not in the process help the server and help individuals with issues that occur and deal with issues that are made. I generally appreciate meeting new people and new staff individuals that become a part of the staff team.  When I'm on the server I usually have a good laugh with others.  I give my devotion towards the server and just about everything I do I put forth my best effort, and make the right decision to improve the server the best I can each time I'm on to achieve my objectives and do practically everything that must be done yet, at last, I can have a great time having fun while doing my job.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  I’d simply just mute/gag them if they will not listen and then tell them since they are MassRDMing they will be receiving both a formal warning and a 5-day ban for their actions.   

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?  Well, as long as they’re not being disrespectful about it I’ll just inform them why they’re being punished and not to do it again or it’ll be more severe next time.

SCP No Warns.PNG

Edited by Jason51746
Bought a donor rank

+support 

To start this off you are Maintenance Command so i'd say you already have A.Good reputation and B. Trusted by members of the community

To add onto this 0 Warns ( hey your better than I am :>) 

I have met you on one occasion and was very nice  I can say that I would trust in your ability to execute a staff role with full confidence 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

18 hours ago, Shin said:

+SUPPORT

Low Command Member!

0 warns!

Little man!

Logical and smart answers to the scenarios which I would have also done compared to me being Trial moderator.

• Like 1

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

22 hours ago, Shin said:

+SUPPORT

Low Command Member!

0 warns!

Little man!

Logical and smart answers to the scenarios which I would have also done compared to me being Trial moderator.

• Like 1

Operations Supervisor | Event Team Member | D-0721 | The Man Behind the Slaughter | TF2 Soldier

+Support
I've seen you alot on the server and you seem to be active.
Damn! You're level 46 with no warns? You're suitable for T-Mod

• Like 1

SCPRP Utility Senior Command "Supervisor Of Utility" Faye

utlit

+support

my reasoning
1. a shit ton of experience
2. 0 warns
3. great guy
4. decent application   HOWEVER

concerns

1. the scenario questions both have very little content or explanation

On 7/22/2021 at 12:46 AM, Jason51746 said:

Well, as long as they’re not being disrespectful about it I’ll just inform them why they’re being punished and not to do it again or it’ll be more severe next time.

in this case its entirely your choice, however usually when a user doesnt care they are being punished it can show that they are a troll, and simply intend to break rules the moment the sit ends, for this i would double check with them if they seriously dont care and make them aware that saying this sort of thing will lead to more punishment, if they confirm that they do not care then the best choice of action is to end the sit and return them and get someone to spectate them for 5minutes or so, because chances are they will break a lot of rules in that 5minute timeframe

• Like 1

RETIRED