Sourg- False Warn Report- Accepted

SirFrog

Your In-game: SirFrog Roseland

The admin's name in-game: Sourg

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: Player Disrespect 

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://medal.tv/clips/58872158/d1337W2LExfu

Why do you think this warn was false: I wasn't talking to the player himself I was talking to his character. I did not have any intention of offending him personally  

Any extra information: I would also like for sourg to get in some kind of trouble because I explained it to him before the warn and he still didn't even listen or check MOTD.

@Sourgcan we get your side so we can start +/- Supporting

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• Head Admin
31 minutes ago, Waifu Mewy said:

and SCO was training so they are kind of out of  rp at that moment i think ..

i can vouch for this i was there and we was doing a training. if anyone tries to interrupt training they usually get shot as we do get people try and mess with the training. im not saying you were trying to mess with the training but we just do it so the training doesnt have to go on for longer

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

+ support 
the only reason i plus support is because personally is because like his dispute said this isnt really player diss-
to me atleast

it just a character interacting with another character and this just seems a little petty to me 
now he does need to watch his mouth with some other things but 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

+support

clearly in RP, you wouldnt exactly be calm and respectful while getting shot. i see this as an in character type of thing

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

1 hour ago, Vice said:

+ support 
the only reason i plus support is because personally is because like his dispute said this isnt really player diss-
to me atleast

it just a character interacting with another character and this just seems a little petty to me 
now he does need to watch his mouth with some other things but 

yea what vice said ^

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l