1. 1. Should Pickle be an AO?

• Yes
    • No

What is your ingame name?: Pickle

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:529609057

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Aviation Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Seaman

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I want to help out SF in any way possible, like showing people around the SHB area, welcoming and introducing people to SF, showing them the responsibilities in SF and the great aspects of SF. I will also hold tryouts for SF once I’m able to, so SF can increase in numbers. If any troopers have any questions about SF, such as what they do, how they fly, etc then I will answer them. I will also try to improve SFs flying to the best point their flying can be at.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: When I’m on the Naval job I always respect everyone I come across. I also am always serious on the naval job and haven’t been in trouble at all in naval.

Why do you want this rank?: I believe that I can help SF achieve all of their goals and I can help myself achieve my goals. I also like having responsibilities when I’m on the job.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I understand

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: Aviation is in charge of every tie fighter in the airspace, making sure that the pilots know what they’re doing and knowing which pilots are out in the Airspace flying. Aviation is also in charge of the traffic in the hangar and tie bays, they have to make sure that the pilots are informed about the new protocol the command has made. Aviation also needs to oversee SF and make sure they don’t get in trouble and that they’re doing the right thing when they're on the SF job and off it.

Edited by _Pickle_
I forgot the poll

+ support 

+Good guy 

+ I work with him in Havoc he's vary responsible as an Officer in Havoc so I know he be responsible for Aviation/SF 

+/- Application okie I don't see to much wrong but the last question vary long winded but over all decent 

I would recommend him 

Good luck pickle!

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

3 minutes ago, Zefer said:

+ support 

+Good guy 

+ I work with him in Havoc he's vary responsible as an Officer in Havoc so I know he be responsible for Aviation/SF 

+/- Application okie I don't see to much wrong but the last question vary long winded but over all decent 

I would recommend him 

Good luck pickle!

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

9 hours ago, Zefer said:

+ support 

+Good guy 

I would recommend him 

Good luck pickle!

19 hours ago, Zefer said:

+ support 

+Good guy 

I would recommend him 

Good luck pickle!

Ex: CMO Commodore | MO Commodore

Current: CPO Dornan

"Sometimes I wonder if Gmod is preventing me from getting girls"

22 hours ago, Zefer said:

+ support 

+Good guy 

I would recommend him 

Good luck pickle!

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

On 7/20/2021 at 6:47 PM, Zefer said:

+ support 

+Good guy 

I would recommend him 

Good luck pickle!

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png 

+ Support 

+Good guy 

+ I do recommend him for AO

+ Best of Luck trying to get in Pickle

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|