Ω Imperial Commandos: -{Job Description Update}- [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

TAlila | Tay Keith!

These changed were approved by AHC, & all of the current IC Command

═════════════════════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════════════════════

Job/Class Name:
Imperial Commando Officer

Current Job Description: 
N/A

New Job Description:
Imperial Commando Officers are highly respected individuals under the Imperial Military & Senior Officials in the Imperial Commando battalion.

Job/Class Name:
Imperial Commando Demolitions 

Current Job Description: 
N/A

New Job Description:
Imperial Commandos are equipped with a special forces demolition unit that is armed with a variety of weapons specialized around explosives. They're equipped with DC-17M Anti Armor, DC-17M Shotgun, DC-17M Rifle, DC-17 Sidearm, Smoke Grenades  and a range of explosives to assist in their objective of eliminating any armor, or heavy units on the battlefield.

Job/Class Name:
Imperial Commando Scout Sniper

Current Job Description: 
N/A

New Job Description:
Imperial Commandos are equipped with a special forces Marksman unit that is armed with a variety of weapons specialized for long-range reconnaissance. They're equipped with DC-17M Sniper, DC-17M Rifle, DC-17 Sidearm, Smoke Grenades and a & Flash Grenade to assist in their objective of reconnaissance, stealth, and sniping.

Job/Class Name: 
Imperial Commando Project Ω 

Current Job Description: 
N/A

New Job Description: 
Project [Ω] is an extremely redacted Imperial Commandos Unit, The main purpose is to perform the acts that most troopers don't have the guts or strength to accomplish.

Job/Class Name: 
Imperial Commando Trooper

Current Job Description: 
N/A

New Job Description:
Imperial Commandos is an Elite Special Forces Commando Unit equipped with a variety of Republic Commando Weaponry, Jetpacks, & Sub-Branches to assist their primary goal. They’re one of the leading Special Forces branches under the Imperial Military, & are accessible to all “Darth” donators. 

Do you believe these changes are fair to the battalion/job role it is responsible for and will benefit the server, if so, why?:
Yes, They're just job descriptions, Nothing else.

Edited by TAlila | Tay Keith!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• TAlila | Tay Keith! changed the title to Ω Imperial Commandos: -{Job Description Updathttps://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/77947-%CF%89-imperial-commandos-job-description-update/e}-
  • TAlila | Tay Keith! changed the title to Ω Imperial Commandos: -{Job Description Update}-

+\- support

This seems Unneeded in my opinion no one looks at job descriptions for battelion troopers and anyone with knowledge of lore or have a brain should know this by looking at the jobs 

How ever it's harmless so eh. 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

+support 

I believe this will help people who are not in ic learn what are different jobs do when they look over the f4 menu 

I also believe it will help people  learn what each subclass dose 

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

2 hours ago, benjacobs034 said:

+support 

I believe this will help people who are not in ic learn what are different jobs do when they look over the f4 menu 

+ Support 

I do believe this will help with newer players 

"Even the good leaders make poor decisions, it's the best leaders that take responsibility for them." - Kratos

On 7/21/2021 at 9:02 AM, benjacobs034 said:

+support 

Don't see an issue with it!

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

On 7/21/2021 at 10:02 AM, benjacobs034 said:

+support 

On 7/20/2021 at 10:23 PM, Zefer said:

+\- support

This seems Unneeded in my opinion no one looks at job descriptions for battelion troopers and anyone with knowledge of lore or have a brain should know this by looking at the jobs 

^ i have a feeling an ST wanting to see what a job does will look at it...

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png 

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to a week for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』