HLPR Bot alpha model

STONKSMAN

so the HLPR Bot Alpha's model has a massive hitbox now for no reason

me and thegaminggoat tested multiple weapons and found that while modeled as the HLPR bot you will recieve damage when you stand next to anyone who is shooting

this is a fairly large issue that i have died to countless times now, accidental friendly fire

• Laughing 1

RETIRED

maybe the playermodel is not in the server.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

This happened a while ago to the advanced combat medic player model, people could still see it yet the model wasn’t actually on the server fully so it used the error signs hit box.

MTF E-11 DoRCU 2LT Trout

MTF O-1 CPL Calypso

Retired Maintenance Command

On 7/19/2021 at 2:03 PM, recon said:

Balanced.

AGREED. 

But the way to test if models are not in the server is search up the model path that is in the bodygroups menu. Then attempt to spawn it in. If it doesn't pop up a thing saying you can't then its not in the server. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 2 weeks later...