Phoenix’s main discord ban appeal- Accepted

PhoenixWildFire

Your name: [Steven] PhoenixWildFire

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): [Steven]#0058

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136):  I tried and find it and I can’t 

Which discord server were you banned on? Main GamingLight Server

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? I’d accidentally dm recruited one of the staffs by mistake  I didn’t know it was a staff 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? I accidentally did that I feel very sorry about that staff I hope it won’t happen again I promise I hope that staff forgives me and I hope rest of the staff forgives me too. I have autism I could not control my actions of that I will promise I will control it 

+support 

Although th3 is right, autism is not an excuse for breaking server rules, it has been over a year since you were banned and I believe in second chances. Be aware of the following though: In your post you seem to think the reason you were banned because you advertised specifically to a staff member. This is not the case. You were banned because you advertised in general, not just to a staff member. Keep this in mind should your van be lifted, advertising is bannable in all cases, staff member or not.

Edited by Loaff

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

On 7/15/2021 at 6:05 AM, Loaff said:

+support 

Although th3 is right, autism is not an excuse for breaking server rules, it has been over a year since you were banned and I believe in second chances. Be aware of the following though: In your post you seem to think the reason you were banned because you advertised specifically to a staff member. This is not the case. You were banned because you advertised in general, not just to a staff member. Keep this in mind should your van be lifted, advertising is bannable in all cases, staff member or not.

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

+support

ok so, as stated above autism is no excuse for these actions, I myself have issues that I would rather not discuss however I am 100% open about the fact that I do have autism, maybe not as intense as others but its there, but as I said, I would never use my issues as reasons, you were banned quite some time ago and so I believe since you chose to come back you have had a very VERY fair amount of time to think about your choices, so I believe you deserve a chance to prove yourself

RETIRED

-Support 

“I didn’t know it was one of the staff” and “I hope I won’t do it again” means that chances are you are gonna do it again and just avoid doing it to support staff. Autism is not an excuse for your actions. If you would of said that you wouldn’t do it again I would of +Supported but I have a feeling you are simply going to do it again.

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

3 hours ago, [GL] Dark said:

-Support 

“I didn’t know it was one of the staff” and “I hope I won’t do it again” means that chances are you are gonna do it again and just avoid doing it to support staff. Autism is not an excuse for your actions. If you would of said that you wouldn’t do it again I would of +Supported but I have a feeling you are simply going to do it again.

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

14 hours ago, STONKSMAN said:

+support

ok so, as stated above autism is no excuse for these actions, I myself have issues that I would rather not discuss however I am 100% open about the fact that I do have autism, maybe not as intense as others but its there, but as I said, I would never use my issues as reasons, you were banned quite some time ago and so I believe since you chose to come back you have had a very VERY fair amount of time to think about your choices, so I believe you deserve a chance to prove yourself

said it best, honestly i had mental issues myself and although that is no excuse for it i can see where you are coming from. you've been banned for a while and i believe that second chances are needed.

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

4 hours ago, [GL] Dark said:

-Support 

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

22 hours ago, STONKSMAN said:

+support

As someone who also falls under the spectrum I couldn’t have said what Stonkman said any better 

+support

MTF E-11 DoRCU 2LT Trout

MTF O-1 CPL Calypso

Retired Maintenance Command

22 hours ago, [GL] Dark said:

-Support 

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel