Update for 69th Medical Corps [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

milford

Battalion Name: Medical Corps

Job/Class Name: Medical Assault Trooper [T1]

Model Path: models/player/player/banks/mtroopers/massault.mdl

Current Layout: Binoculars (white), DLT-19, TL40, DP-23, Bacta Injector, Health Stim Shot, Squad Shield Activator, Armorkit

- Add: 

- Cross Arms
- Remove: N/A

Battalion Name: Medical Corps

Job/Class Name: Medical Surgeon 

Job/Class Name changed to: Medical NCO

Model Path: models/players/banks/mtroopers/msergeant.mdl

Current Layout: Binoculars (white), Bacta Grenade, Bacta Injector, E-10, Health Stim Shot, Armorkit, Kit Knife

- Add: 

- Cross Arms
- Remove:

Kit Knife

Reason for change: Medical Surgeon was reworked, making the class no longer needed with that title.

• Like 1

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

On 7/10/2021 at 9:04 PM, milford said:

- Cross Arms

+Support: Don't see why this shouldn't be added to both. At minimum though AT should get it.

Job/Class Name changed to: Medical NCO

+Support: This would make more sense based on the names of other jobs.

- Remove:

Kit Knife

-Support: Kit Knife can be used for minging, yes, but so can bacta grenade (which is way worse since it can get us in trouble both on accident and some people throw it on purpose). Also, NCO is actually able to perform surgeries at the moment at least temporarily while Flanbro fixes certs (see image), makes more types available, and maybe reworking the system a bit to make surgery training readily available (if he implements a suggestion I made to him). That was basically done since we only have 4 people TOTAL actually certified for ANY surgery in that system. Also, for surgeries where we have to make incisions the knife is very useful for RP.

We could potentially add rule for NCO+ not to use knife unless it's needed for a surgery/research to prevent any minging. 

mObMkc.png

If weapon_jew_scalpelkit was actually a model that looked like the preview and also actually had some sort of animation I would support replacing kit knife with scalpel though.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

On 7/14/2021 at 7:44 AM, Keegan said:

+Support: Don't see why this shouldn't be added to both. At minimum though AT should get it.

+Support: This would make more sense based on the names of other jobs.

-Support: Kit Knife can be used for minging, yes, but so can bacta grenade (which is way worse since it can get us in trouble both on accident and some people throw it on purpose). Also, NCO is actually able to perform surgeries at the moment at least temporarily while Flanbro fixes certs (see image), makes more types available, and maybe reworking the system a bit to make surgery training readily available (if he implements a suggestion I made to him). That was basically done since we only have 4 people TOTAL actually certified for ANY surgery in that system. Also, for surgeries where we have to make incisions the knife is very useful for RP.

We could potentially add rule for NCO+ not to use knife unless it's needed for a surgery/research to prevent any minging. 

mObMkc.png

If weapon_jew_scalpelkit was actually a model that looked like the preview and also actually had some sort of animation I would support replacing kit knife with scalpel though.

I wonder if the server could do something similar with the scalpel that they did with the retch with Hovoc on the old map. Just a thought 

• Like 1

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

1 hour ago, Zefer said:

I wonder if the server could do something similar with the scalpel that they did with the retch with Hovoc on the old map. Just a thought 

That would work for me. As long as we have some item that makes sense for surgery that would be great.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

• Manager

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to a week for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*