ChipChip456

Questions

Your In-game: John Chip Roseland

The admin's name in-game: Trooper ICE 1T

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive:

LATP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/124ijNZ4xNeNq4Zru38knICDQxTWt-7Da3ctzoBZ8uYE/edit?usp=sharing

wouldn't let me upload image so here is google doc with image

Why do you think this warn was false:

Me and ICE already talked I explained I crashed he was really chill and humble about, didn't try to defend himself just admitted to his mistake that anyone would've made really because I mean it honestly did look like I just left. 

Any extra information: My Gmod just closes by itself. There been times where I was police and I just opened the console to use stopsound and my game just closes idk why but just how it is. 

+Support
Warn Is False sorry about that 

The Warn Was LTARP

Edited by ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+Support
Admin says the warn is false

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

14 hours ago, ICE said:

+Support

The Warn Was LTARP

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

On 7/10/2021 at 9:44 PM, ICE said:

+Support

The Warn Was LTARP

issuing staff member said its false

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪