• No, he isn't ready.

Rank You are Applying For:  Captain

In-Game Name: Burner

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:112547487

Current Rank: Lieutenant

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 weeks 1 day

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 4 

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):  Well, I believe I deserve the rank of Captain due to a few key points. The first being my activity. I have been quite active on PD despite being so busy with work and other things. I try to play PD every day before work so i can get that time in. The next reason I believe I'm ready for Captain is my helpfulness and kindness to all new OFCs and lower ranks. If any officer ever needs help when I am online. I try to help them as soon I am available to. Also, I help them until they are fully understanding of their problem and it is fixed, or we have determined that there is no resolve to the problem and go on with our days. My last point is my dedication to the Police Department. I have plans to stay active as I am and try to do all I can for the betterment of the department. I see that with the recent changes in the department it will only be up from here. Furthering my rank in PD will just further the help I can provide to the department. I hope to be the best I can be for the department. Thank you. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):  Yes

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

+ support 

+ no matter what rank burner is, he still takes the time to care for OFC’s or newer officers. Not only is he ready for the responsibility’s for captain, he also showed amazing leadership skills.

+ mature active within the community 

goodluck burner!

• Like 1

Police RP Moderator | GG4 Family Owner | 500$ Donator Gang  | PD Supervisor | FBI PA |

SWAT SPC

+Support
-Friendly
-Super Mature
-Always is ready to do anything
-Learns quickly, Adapts Fast
-Ready to teach and set an example for all of PD

• Like 1

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

+Support

-Active and competent

-Has the right attitude, willing to learn, help out and put in the work

-Has proved himself as LT IMO and earned the CPT spot

• Like 1

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

On 7/8/2021 at 5:51 PM, GL Vader said:

+support

mature

active

helps others

friendly

deserves the promo!

good luck!!

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

On 7/8/2021 at 11:51 AM, GL Vader said:

+support

mature

active

helps others

friendly

deserves the promo!

good luck!!

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

pd_accept.PNG

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent