Will's 2 year anniversary

Will

• Head Admin

So I've been around for a while here at GamingLight; 2 years is a long time for most.

I've played on different maps, played with different people, and experienced some of the  high and low points in the community and on the server. Throughout my time here, I've progressed quite far in a number of different fields; becoming a member of the junior management team, rising to the head of the oldest running and notable crime family on the server, and most recently achieved the highly sought after rank of Chief in the Rockford City Police Department.

While I might have progressed quite far over the 2 years I've been around, I never would have gotten here or be the person I am today if I hadn't met a number of different people here in the community. I would love to do some shout outs to a couple of people, though I would prefer to keep this post somewhat short and sweet, so I won't be listing any names.

Thanks for an amazing 2 years thus far and here's to the many more to come!

Edited by Will
  • Gaminglight Love 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

never thought about how far you've went in so many categories. thanks for everything you do for us my g 

• Gaminglight Love 1

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

that's cute, move night time 😎

• Gaminglight Love 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

One of my good friends I have had on this server I remember when you were a Colonel in PD when I joined and was a senior admin for long
I gotta say you are one of my favorite people I get to talk to when it comes to robots and nerdy stuff

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

Let's make it another 2 boys. 

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

On 7/8/2021 at 11:07 AM, Burner said:

Let's make it another 2 boys. 

Another 4 👀

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."