Owner of Capones

Steam Name:  i drink bleach

Ingame Name: el capone 

SteamID: tbh i have no idea

Have you donated to the server? yes over 70$ lets say

Staff Restriction Length: perma

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: will

Reason for Staff Restriction: ddos threats

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better):  I think i should be removed due to the fact there are some unprofessional admins/moderators in the server im not saying all just a hand full.  I'm surely not the only one to experience this when others are trying to have fun and no one files a report, yet we still get pulled, To me it seems like communism and tyranny from some of the admins/mods. there are a handful of admins/mods that are awesome and make the server enjoyable but the ones that don't make it enjoyable seems like too much "power" is given to them especially when they are immature with this power.  Me and the capones made this server fun and yes at times we were annoying but that's the fun in it. its a roleplay police game its funny when people sit in the back of a car and talk back to cops look at streams that's makes people watch the streams, laugh and have a great time. what's the point of being so struct where fun gets taken away and the server becomes boring and controlled. i never threatened ddos against the server i said the serve would get shutdown due to all the reports and everyone leaving. the server is fun and enjoyable and lots of people feel the same way i do. thank you  

i would also be willing to speak to someone one on one about this situation 

• Dislike 2

-Moved To The Correct Section-

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90091654

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

*EDIT*

lmfao, stay banned homie. toxicity like that is uneeded. i hope you also realize that DDoS threats go beyond being perma banned on a Gmod server and could have much worse consequences IRL for you. 

-Support

Edited by Snuts

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

-Support

1. You did a DDOS threat

2. You have been completely minging and being a problem on the server with your Minge Family

3. You don't even have the correct format of your application. Which if you cared enough you'd of put it in the correct format.

4. Someone who actually makes the server fun wouldn't let minges into their family and let them ruin your family's reputation.

5 You literally disrespected the entire PoliceRP staff team. That doesn't help your cause.

6. I just think you are better off the server and possibly the community. 

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

1 hour ago, Owner of Capones said:

I think i should be removed due to the fact there are some unprofessional admins/moderators in the server im not saying all just a hand full.

Even if this was true, it still doesn't justify your actions, just because you believe other staff member's are unprofessional etc  doesn't give a clear or just reason to your actions. Then again waiting for @Willresponse 

EDIT: 

-SUPPORT

After reviewing the video evidence you did  admit  to threating to DDOS the server.

Threats like this are not dealt with lightly.
Plus the heavy staff diss to dark and the staff team as a whole your ban is justified.

Edited by OGBlazey

Police RP Moderator | GG4 Family Owner | 500$ Donator Gang  | PD Supervisor | FBI PA |

SWAT SPC

• Head Admin

-Support

No SteamID.

You were banned for DDOS and Dox threats against a staff member and the server which both are blacklistable offences. At time stamp 0:50 in the below video, you can hear "I'm gonna shut this whole fuckin server down" which would count towards the DDOS reason, and 3:42 saying "It's all fun and games till I have Dark's IP" which would count as a Dox threat. DDOS and Doxing are subjects that should never be joked about under any circumstance.

https://medal.tv/clips/3SlFNri61xvKy/GVvffosiQlH2

As others have said, your appeal mostly seems to be comments about the staff team and unrelated to the appeal. 

Edited by Will
  • Like 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

- Support

-Clear evidence of DDOS and Dox threats

-Plus you dissed the server and dark for no reason

-Your appeal isn't using the right format nor talks about why you should be unbanned, its just staff and server diss

-Didn't bother to provide a SteamID so you must not really want to be unbanned

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

6 minutes ago, Beelzebub said:

- Support

-Clear evidence of DDOS and Dox threats

-Plus you dissed the server and dark for no reason

-Your appeal isn't using the right format nor talks about why you should be unbanned, its just staff and server diss

-Didn't bother to provide a SteamID so you must not really want to be unbanned

Have to agree with everything said here. 

minisigforums.webp

3 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

No SteamID.

You were banned for DDOS and Dox threats against a staff member and the server which both are blacklistable offences. At time stamp 0:50 in the below video, you can hear "I'm gonna shut this whole fuckin server down" which would count towards the DDOS reason, and 3:42 saying "It's all fun and games till I have Dark's IP" which would count as a Dox threat. DDOS and Doxing are subjects that should never be joked about under any circumstance.

As others have said, your appeal mostly seems to be comments about the staff team and unrelated to the appeal. 

in that case i feel u dont deserve an unban as threatening to DOX/DDOS player/staff is really a blacklistable offence 

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

-support
 You threatened to Ddos the server and an Admin, did you think you could get away with it?

rest in pieces bozo 

thats crazy

10 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

No SteamID.

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

10 hours ago, Burner said:

-Support

1. You did a DDOS threat

2. You have been completely minging and being a problem on the server with your Minge Family

3. You don't even have the correct format of your application. Which if you cared enough you'd of put it in the correct format.

4. Someone who actually makes the server fun wouldn't let minges into their family and let them ruin your family's reputation.

5 You literally disrespected the entire PoliceRP staff team. That doesn't help your cause.

6. I just think you are better off the server and possibly the community. 

You will not be missed nor you minging on the server because it's "Funny" you took it way too far and is this a staff restriction or ban appeal? If the former you deserve to be blacklisted for DDOS threats and dissing all of the PRP staff team in this post. I'm surprised you aren't

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4