Nydekore RRH Analyst Application

Nydekore

In Game Name: Nydekore

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114460542

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held: Lead Researcher/ Nu7 WO 

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: N/A Analyst App

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

1. Shows SCP-096's immune system working against SCP-008.  Scored 95/100.

2. Shows what happened with a very possibly deadly combo of SCP-035 and SCP-682. Scored 90/100 

3. An interview between myself and SCP-939. Scored 90/100

4. Experiment for a possible new breach protocol for 8286 (obviously not looking to get it changed in the motd or anything, just a fun idea for a test in my mind). Graded 100/100.

How many Warns do you have?: 0

https://imgur.com/a/FVIM0kp

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I want to join the 05 team in order to provide a better RP experience for both myself and my fellow players. RRH Analysts are of course capable of utilizations which are amazing in my opinion (an analyst was able to get me the 966 swep as TRT the other day, that was an absolute blast to experience and I hope I can provide the same or a similar experience to my fellow personnel someday). I'd like to do these often to spice up the lives of my fellow players. RP is also one of the main reasons I enjoy this server so much in the first place and in my opinion there is really no higher honor of RP than analyst as far as RP ranks go. Additionally, I just love the dudes in site admin/high command. Dang, Starstep, and Rang for example are some of the people I look up to most in this community and they have set a very high precedent for what the highest ranked among the site personnel have to offer in terms of personality and respectability. Overall, RRH Analyst just feels like the next big step for me in RP.

Why should we accept you: I am a respected member of both Research and Nu7. This does not come out of nowhere, I have worked hard to get on almost every day for at least a couple hours, I have yet to miss a meeting for either branch I am a part of. Respect is hard to earn and hard to keep but I could not name one person in either Research or Nu7 that does not at the very least respect my work and effort put in. I believe I have earned this respect through the time, effort, and persistence I put into both of these branches. My work ethic is not all I have to offer, however, as I am also creative in roleplaying, I can discover new ideas for quality tests. I am also strike free from both branches because I listen to my higher ups well. My work on my branches is also not the only work I do around the community. For starters, I am currently a moderator so I have already been working to improve the gameplay of my fellow players. Additionally, I have recently begun looking more into the forums, giving feedback where I feel it is due which shows that I care about this community and the game mode deeply. Overall, if I had to give on reason to pick me, it'd be that I am dedicated.

Edited by Nydekore

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

2 hours ago, russianweeb69 said:

Massive +support
Amazing guy has worked very hard in research and MTF he is more than fitting for this position

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

rsz_alpha1.png.cb4d31851349a7f0e3a430459701d59f.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"