Blood Stream - MMF App

Blood Stream

1. What’s your In-Game Name?

Blood Stream

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

STEAM_0:1:15704480

3. What is your Rank?

ME

4. What’s your time on the Server?

5 Weeks

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received?

6. How many warnings do you have on GL?

7. Who gave you permission to apply?

Auzzie

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?

9. Why do you believe you are fit for Mobile Mop Force (75+ words)? 

I believe I am pretty good at killing things and I like to fix things too. I already have ACM, I know I can continue to aid maintenance and protect them while they are doing their jobs as well. I will likely be ever more active if I can shoot while fixing and giving armor. I play quite a bit and know the rules, maintenance may not be my main branch but when needed I hop on and try and help as much as possible.

10. What is the main purpose of MMF?

Combatant task force tasked with cleaning and disposing of on-site biohazards suchs as bodies, bullets, and dangerous SCP deposits. Straight from the SOP. I assume this means 008 at least that one for sure.

11. What would be your preferred pseudonym (name) if you are accepted (must be a name of a cleaning product/brand)?

Everclear, yes I know this is also a drink but my professor used to use it to clean lab counters too

• Like 1

+Support
- Femboy

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

• 2 weeks later...
  • Loaff locked this topic