Odyssey Staff Report- Accepted

GL Travis Sandman

Your In-Game Name: Travis Sandman

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:584314670

Staff member's In-Game Name: Odyssey

What did they do? Stripped weapons from most of the server including keys twice

Evidence (REQUIRED): ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Whatever SMT seems fit

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

I accept my mistake. I meant to strip someone in a sit that was holding out a gun. I felt like he was going to start shooting, so I meant to type !strip @ but i made a typo that made me say !strip !@. I ended up stripping the whole server. Later I showed someone my typo, and the command went through again. This is a complete mistake on my end.

1 minute ago, 07odyssey said:

I accept my mistake. I meant to strip someone in a sit that was holding out a gun. I felt like he was going to start shooting, so I meant to type !strip @ but i made a typo that made me say !strip !@. I ended up stripping the whole server. Later I showed someone my typo, and the command went through again. This is a complete mistake on my end.

the first time was an mistake but twice bro you should know you are a senior moderator and thumper told me and pvpsavage he did it by mistake so imma go with a +support you should now better odyssey

3 minutes ago, 07odyssey said:

+support but I don’t think he should get a strike or sum. Just a honest mistake from him and he apologized.

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

+Support

This was an mistake. The second time he did this he was showing what he did and did not put a space in fount and did it again. I would say a strike or demotion would be good.

Edited by John Newsom
  • Dislike 1

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

12 minutes ago, John Newsom said:

+Support

This was an mistake. The second time he did this he was showing what he did and did not put a space in fount and did it again. I would say a strike or demotion would be good.

Not a demotion. But a strike 

+support 

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

18 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

-Support

People make mistakes, we've all messed up with ULX, I don't understand why everyone is saying he should get striked or demoted for making a human error

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

23 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

-Support

People make mistakes, we've all messed up with ULX, I don't understand why everyone is saying he should get striked or demoted for making a human error

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

27 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

punishments exist to encourage people to be careful and not make careless mistakes like this

+support

-Support

Only thing I see him getting in trouble for is doing it a second time, which was also just an honest mistake. Don't think there should be any punishments (at most a strike if SMT decides to), but it was really just a mistake.

Ex PoliceRP Admin Retired Secret Service Director | Ex SRT MGYSGT Ex EMS CPT 

Ex US 160thNS COL | Ex USAF MAJCOM COL