1. What’s your Ingame Name? STONKSMAN

2. What’s your SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it)? STEAM_0:1:578204988

3. What is your Rank? MJ

4. What’s your time on the Server? 6weeks

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0

6. How many warnings do you have on GL? 0

7. Who gave you permission to apply? AMM PILLS

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?  10

9. Why do you think you’re fit for H.L.P.R. Bot Alpha (60+ words)? i believe i am fit to be HLPR bot again as i love roleplay and i am very acitve, i strive to be the best and show my worth. at all times i try my best to be as active and as useful as possible and if im honest im more of a roleplay person then a pvp person, this would make me a great fit to become HLPR bot again

10. Chaos Insurgency is raiding and you see them breaching a Keter SCP (like SCP-035). What do you do? i call out on comms that CI are in the facility and that they have breached scp-035, i then move to a different area in order to avoid being hacked or killed, if ci fire at me i return fire however if they do not fire at me then i do not engage them

• Like 3

RETIRED

+support
Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy Femboy 

• Like 1

+support
-yes

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

+/-  leaning towards +!

-Does great

-Active

-GMT

-------------

-Issues in the past

(Probably learned from them and improved!)

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

11 hours ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

+/-  leaning towards +!

-Does great

-Active

-GMT

-------------

-Issues in the past

(Probably learned from them and improved!)

thank you for noticing my improvements jack! this is great, thanks alot. i have learnt and adapted from my past self.

RETIRED

• 2 weeks later...