The admin's steam name (If you know it): I don't

What did the admin do: Muted me for calling someone cringe

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): See picture below 

What do you believe should happen to the admin: Retraining 

Any extra information: no

proof baby yeah.png

• Dislike 8

- SUPPORT

I know Cosmic and he doesn't seem like the type of guy to mute someone for saying cringe. I have a strong feeling that you said some other things or you were mic-spamming. 

In general you need more evidence.

Edited by recon

Bloodstream made a sit on you saying you were going around calling people cringe non stop and even warned you to stop. He has a clip if you want to. Me muting you was the least to do, as you were being highly annoying and disrespectful, cringe may be just little of an "insult" but after repeatedly saying it..it gets annoying, especially if you get told to stop. @Blood StreamWill call bloodstream in this to tell his part, as he was the original sit maker.
As I even said in the sit and Blood Stream did, the problem isn't you calling someone cringe(well partialy is) the problem is you doing it repeatedly. You even accepted the mute when I first told you I was going to do it...and now you're reporting.

Edited by CI Cosmic
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

You gagged me and didn't let me talk, how do I accept the mute? All I accepted was I said cringe. Also i had to call an admin because the mute was longer than 10 minutes, next time make sure you actually put 10 minutes when you mute someone for 10 minutes 🙂

I waited before muting you, I said "I'm going to give you a timeout and all you said was "cringe isn't really an insult" and as I know it really isn't some people can get offended by it and blood even told you to stop, you ignored his warnings tho and only tried apologizing to him when you were pulled in the sit. Will answer to this tomorrow since I'm going to sleep, in the meantime I'm also going to wait for Blood to answer to you aswell, even tho he already explained everything to you.

Edited by CI Cosmic

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

1 minute ago, CI Cosmic said:

I waited before muting you, I said "I'm going to give you a timeout and all you said was "cringe isn't really an insult" and as I know it really isn't some people can get offended by it and blood even told you to stop, you ignored his warnings tho and only tried apologizing to him when you were pulled in the sit

where in that did I accept the mute? You said I accepted the mute? It's fine I guess, since the mute is over but your story doesn't add up.

Just now, CI Cosmic said:

I didn't add...You were fatshaming at some point in the clip.

Still where in that did i accept the mute? You said "You even accepted the mute".  Me "fatshaming" isn't accepting a mute.

2 minutes ago, Blood Stream said:

Quite damning Shlog -Support

https://medal.tv/clips/56813058/d1337Ul6bsGa

never said I didn't say that also where did you tell me "stop saying that"?

Just now, Blood Stream said:

Your comments on people's weight was reprehensible to begin with.

answer the question

Just now, Blood Stream said:

Your comments on people's weight was reprehensible to begin with.

im not here to debate weight loss with you

49 minutes ago, recon said:

- SUPPORT

I know Cosmic and he doesn't seem like the type of guy to mute someone for saying cringe. I have a strong feeling that you said some other things or you were mic-spamming. 

In general you need more evidence.

that's fair I am new 

-Support

First off, Shlog, why are you saying people have stretch marks, and that they are fat? You cant really expect to be able to do that your whole life and get away with it. Like said, your comments on peoples weight was not acceptable, and deserved a sweet warning. He may've muted you for around 10 minutes, but the thing is, you continued to talk about peoples weight, when warned.

Now shlog, tell me why this staff report should be accepted? After all this, I believe cosmic should not be restricted from staff.

Hope to see ya with a great response. - From, Nova.

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

Mistake on my part when saying you accepted it, what I meant is that besides saying "Cringe cringe isn't an insult", you never said "this mute is unfair" or anything like that or you never said anything about fatshaming part, you kept defending your belief in "cringe isn't an insult", this said I won't reply to you anymore as this will drag on forever as I've said everything I said, you only included the part about cringe and nothing about fatshaming. If smt wants to punish me I'll gladly accept it but I won't tolerate people who make reports on only half of the story and especialy who fatshame and don't start saying "oh yeah fatshaming isn't really an insult" cause you know quite well it can offend someone quite a bit

-Support

Most the staff did was mute which is entirely in his right. You basically got away with a verbal. You don't have any evidence on your side to support your story. You being argumentative here does not help your case.

Just now, Casanova said:

-Support

First off, Shlog, why are you saying people have stretch marks, and that they are fat? You cant really expect to be able to do that your whole life and get away with it. Like said, your comments on peoples weight was not acceptable, and deserved a sweet warning. He may've muted you for around 10 minutes, but the thing is, you continued to talk about peoples weight, when warned.

Now shlog, tell me why this staff report should be accepted? After all this, I believe cosmic should not be restricted from staff.

Hope to see ya with a great response. - From, Nova.

I was told by a friend to make this post, you are all correct, it was a 10 minute mute and not a big deal. I'm sorry for wasting everyone's time. I honestly don't think staff should be taken away or really affected at all, I had a friend help me with this post since I'm new and didn't know hat to do, and he told me to put that. The only real complaint I have was that the warning wasn't clear. The closest thing I saw to a warning was blood saying something like "you better watch what you say", which I thought was an in game death threat, that he was gonna shoot me or something. Again sorry for wasting everyone's time with a petty argument. And you are correct that calling people fat is bad, I'm sorry and I will not body-shame anyone on the server again.

12 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

-Support

Most the staff did was mute which is entirely in his right. You basically got away with a verbal. You don't have any evidence on your side to support your story. You being argumentative here does not help your case.

correct

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, CI Cosmic said:

Mistake on my part when saying you accepted it, what I meant is that besides saying "Cringe cringe isn't an insult", you never said "this mute is unfair" or anything like that or you never said anything about fatshaming part, you kept defending your belief in "cringe isn't an insult", this said I won't reply to you anymore as this will drag on forever as I've said everything I said, you only included the part about cringe and nothing about fatshaming. If smt wants to punish me I'll gladly accept it but I won't tolerate people who make reports on only half of the story and especialy who fatshame and don't start saying "oh yeah fatshaming isn't really an insult" cause you know quite well it can offend someone quite a bit

100% my bad for not including the fat shaming part. 

26 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

-Support

^

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

38 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

-Support

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

57 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

-Support

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

DENIED

Upon review of the incident it has been found that the staff member in question acted appropriately. No violations of the staff handbook, SCP staff guidelines, nor MOTD occurred.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021