Big Gunther's Support Application - [DENIED]

Big Gunther

Should Big Gunther be Support Team?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Big Gunther be Support Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Big Gunther

Steam Name: [GL] NoxiousChain

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106356950

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Senior Moderator

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Almost all day

How often do you use discord? All day

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

I have been a part of the GamingLight community for a good amount of time now and would like to help people in order to make their experience great, better and easier for new and recurring players. I am on PoliceRP almost everyday and I am a Senior Moderator and love to help people as much as possible. I also have command positions in policerp which shows I am able to hold higher standards and great responsibilities. I have 7 weeks on the policerp server, and would love to expand my horizons further on the Gaminglight support and staff teams. I am on teamspeak almost everyday when I am on PoliceRP, and on discord all throughout the day on my PC or phone. Players should feel welcomed when they join the Gaminglight community as I am a very calm, friendly, and patient individual always willing to answer questions and help others.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

I am online on discord and in teamspeak almost all throughout the day and late at night when most support staff is offline, to help those newer members with questions that they may have. I am a calm, friendly and patient person who is always willing to assist others in the questions they may have

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

I would greet them first and say “Hello (name) how are you doing today” then would proceed to ask “What may I be able to help/ assist you with”. I would then help that person with the issues that they are having.

Former HRT CoCMDR | Former FBI COS 

On 6/29/2021 at 12:07 PM, Tactical said:

+support

-good app

-always helping others

-friendly 

-easy to approach 

good luck gunther ❤️ 

• Like 1

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

• 2 weeks later...