• no?

• Head Admin

In-Game Name: Tactical

Steam Name: [GL] CB Tactical

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:238559553

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Admin

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everyday 

How often do you use discord? Everyday

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

I would like to join support as i am on the PoliceRP server everyday and want to help the community even more everyday. I play through late hours and am able to find the right support for anybody that needs it. I am very active on the Police role play server. I have over 9 weeks on the police role play server and that will continue to go up as i am constantly active .I have read the rules to team speak and in game rules. All in all I just want to make the gaminglight team speak and Discord a better place and also help out players even more. I staff On the PoliceRP Server everyday and as an Admin help people with all types of questions and query's. I want to push further in my Staffing and help people out more and more by getting them the correct support they need.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?  I can affect support staff in a positive way by being on every day and helping out people with their question.  

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? I would say this "Hello this is Tactical and I will be your support. How can I help you?"

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

• Like 1

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

9 minutes ago, Idle said:

Massive +support

- Helpful 

- Kind 

- Easy To Approach

Overall I think tactical is ready for support!

Tactical is very VERY friendly and always eager to help

Is extremely active and almost always in TS, discord or else where 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

59 minutes ago, Idle said:

Massive +support

- Helpful 

- Kind 

- Easy To Approach

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

1 hour ago, Idle said:

Massive +support

- Helpful 

- Kind 

- Easy To Approach

well done on your app tactical : )

| PD CPT | S.W.A.T SFC, FTO, Sharpshooter | EMS EMT | SCU CPL | Dispatch | SS SO |

| UMC LVL.3 | Senior Moderator |

On 6/28/2021 at 8:48 PM, Idle said:

Massive +support

- Helpful 

- Kind 

- Easy To Approach

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

+Support
Friendly
Helpful
Easy To Approach

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD